ADVERTISEMENT

YVC updates

Had a feeling that NM/EM game would be a great game. Should have gone to that...lol What a sloppy mess we got to watch. Hate to say that after a 44-6 win but it was. We got to be better in a few weeks.

Reactions: Warriorsfan109
Let me just tell u how this game went. We played terrible and the refs yes the refs did everything they could to let NM stay in this game. NM fans if u disagree I'm sorry but if u watched the game it was obvious. WM will pound us if we don't do better.

WM played flat tonight but the Defense never got scored on! The only score SS had was on a bad snap during a punt. #39 Jones played very well filling in at MLB tonight for #36 Williams. We welcome South Davidson to the Rez for Senior Night next week!

WM is going to pound you anyway. Typical response...da rayuffs, da rayuffs, da rayuffs........

Let me just tell u how this game went. We played terrible and the refs yes the refs did everything they could to let NM stay in this game. NM fans if u disagree I'm sorry but if u watched the game it was obvious. WM will pound us if we don't do better.
You must have not been watching the same game we were, #66 held every play, and #3 also held every single play you are lucky you didn't have about 30 more holding calls I guess the refs got tired of throwing them but that being said the better team won tonight but please don't make your win look worse by complaining about refs give me a break.

EM91 your offense does have some play makers I will give you that but your defense flat sucks. NM should have scored at least 2 more TD's on you guys. You only had to stop one guy and you barely did it. Your defense knew who was getting the ball 95% of the time and we still ran all over you. West will eat you guys alive. Sorry not sorry. And the penalties, well yeah from what I saw they were fair but of course you have to blame a close game with NM on something.

Reactions: WMFootballFanatic
EM91 your offense does have some play makers I will give you that but your defense flat sucks. NM should have scored at least 2 more TD's on you guys. You only had to stop one guy and you barely did it. Your defense knew who was getting the ball 95% of the time and we still ran all over you. West will eat you guys alive. Sorry not sorry. And the penalties, well yeah from what I saw they were fair but of course you have to blame a close game with NM on something.
Question for the North Moore fans, was your kicker hurt late in the game? He is very good , couldnt believe you guys went for it on 4th the way that kid can kick.

Reactions: WMFootballFanatic
Question for the North Moore fans, was your kicker hurt late in the game? He is very good , couldnt believe you guys went for it on 4th the way that kid can kick.
No ,but you know how this goes if coach goes for fg and kicker misses then coach should have went for td, if he goes for td and does not get it ,then he should have went for fg, coach can't win either way ,we can say what he should have done ,but that is a hard decision to make.Now that being said going for it when there is 6 min left and you are ahead and giving them great field position I don't know about that one, also using all timeouts before the 3rd qtr ends don't know about that either.

Not blaming just stating the facts. WM may very well run over us but here it is in a nutshell, we won and y'all lost your "Super Bowl" but you will get another chance in 12 months. BDHarris your still an idiot, nothing will change that.

WOW what a freaking game!!!! EM is very talented but man do our boys play hard. Tough decision at the end of the game for coach. I agree with you NM4life, can't win there unless it works. Our kicker did bomb one in earlier in the game but throughout the year, we have definitely struggle kicking so not sure if that was a factor. But regardless, great high school game

The NM kicker played his best game all year; however, I still think there are some trust issues in that situation. Unfortunately, he has missed quite a few extra points this season so the coach probably felt better just going for it.

No ,but you know how this goes if coach goes for fg and kicker misses then coach should have went for td, if he goes for td and does not get it ,then he should have went for fg, coach can't win either way ,we can say what he should have done ,but that is a hard decision to make.Now that being said going for it when there is 6 min left and you are ahead and giving them great field position I don't know about that one, also using all timeouts before the 3rd qtr ends don't know about that either.
Yeah the timeout on first down with 18 seconds to go in the 3rd didnt make alot of sense, the reason I thought he should kick , 6 yards was a long ways with the type offense NM was running.

The NM kicker played his best game all year; however, I still think there are some trust issues in that situation. Unfortunately, he has missed quite a few extra points this season so the coach probably felt better just going for it.
OK that makes more sense , I wasnt aware of the kicking problems, he looked like an all state kicker with his extra points/fg tonight.

I do believe on that timeout we either had 10 or 12 players on the field. we definitely weren't right

Good game for North finally beat Albemarle...Albemarle defense wasnt bad its just the offense is terrible except that first drive and it seemed a Albemarle player was down about every 6 plays..I still dont think Antonio is at 100% from being hurt at the East game...Montie Brewer is a fast and hard guy to stop once he gets started..I am glad we will have him and Cam Davis in the backfield next year!!!!

Not blaming just stating the facts. WM may very well run over us but here it is in a nutshell, we won and y'all lost your "Super Bowl" but you will get another chance in 12 months. BDHarris your still an idiot, nothing will change that.

Yeah... coming from someone like you thanks. Your WM envy runs deep and like I've said before, em will get their yearly come uppance in two weeks. I hope you venture on over to say hello.

What is better in this situation take penalty,run play with 10 players or take timeout?
LOL Im not sure, the way you guys were running , probably only needed the center , #70, #9, #10 and could run 1 play with those 4, obv. 12 is a different story.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT