ADVERTISEMENT

YVC updates

Don't know the answer. Guess it depends on who you ask. NM88 seems the brightest of all of us lol. What you say sir?

Where did you hear that RD? Are they trying to get a win so they can drop a loss?

Yeah... coming from someone like you thanks. Your WM envy runs deep and like I've said before, em will get their yearly come uppance in two weeks. I hope you venture on over to say hello.
If I see you there I will introduce myself. As far as having envy for WM that's not the case. They have an excellent program, one of the best in the state. Every team in the YVC should strive to reach that level including EM. You don't have to give EM any props this year but we are 9-1 and have put ourselves in a position to play for a conference title. We don't need your respect and WM doesn't need you on here acting like you have something to do with them being successful.

Reactions: justanotherfan46
Don't know the answer. Guess it depends on who you ask. NM88 seems the brightest of all of us lol. What you say sir?
Run the play with 10 players but no time out. Take the penalty with 12 too, then PUNT. East was ripe for a pass on the third and one. But no complaints. Had our chances and played very well. East has some talent, but in such a weak conference everyone's record is deceptive.

Run the play with 10 players but no time out. Take the penalty with 12 too, then PUNT. East was ripe for a pass on the third and one. But no complaints. Had our chances and played very well. East has some talent, but in such a weak conference everyone's record is deceptive.
Agreed on conference strength, NM did a great job shortening the game with their ball control offense and limiting possessions of EMs quick strike offense.

There are a lot of Comet Fans out there. On Facebook this morning there where some happy People

Just proud of our boys they went out and fought hard all night. A lot of JV players were out there as well.

They should be happy across major sports (basketball and football) over the last two years they are a combined 2-10(including last nights w). Their players earned it, but AHS will be back on top again.

Once again hats off to our players for continuing to play hard and playing with pride.

Last edited:
Reactions: BulldogsFollower
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT