ADVERTISEMENT

YVC score updates

This is not a slack Thomasville Team at all. They are way better than West Stanly. Our Bulldogs don't need to feel down about a first game loss
Thomasville was a very good team! They had a very good line! That #22 was quick too! But, I think they watched too much film on #8 at QB. WM made a few changes in the Offense and T-ville was a little lost. That was a very competitive game and fun to watch! Nothing but respect from this Warrior fan!

I'm not sure what happened tonight, but the West Montgomery team I saw last year would have dropped 40 on the Thomasville team I saw two weeks ago. Thomasville must have improved over the last two weeks or West Montgomery isn't playing to their full potential as of yet. Good win, you should go undefeated and have the number 1 seed.

W
I'm not sure what happened tonight, but the West Montgomery team I saw last year would have dropped 40 on the Thomasville team I saw two weeks ago. Thomasville must have improved over the last two weeks or West Montgomery isn't playing to their full potential as of yet. Good win, you should go undefeated and have the number 1 seed.
WM has NOT clicked as a team yet! You don't feel the energy that was there last year and I have no idea what it's going to take to get it back! I just hope they find it soon! Maybe a couple weeks worth of, dare I say, easier games will let some of our guys heal and get ready for teams like Albemarle, North Moore and East Montgomery.

Whatever the issue is with West, they better fix it quick. Championship teams play hard every down, there was no such thing as "Not Clicking Yet" when we won 5 SC. But as you can see 1AA west is weak, and I hope you guy's dont get caught off guard on a game you should have won I.e. Starmount.

That's the best the defense has looked in a long, long time. It has taken the offense longer to get it clicking for as long as I can remember. Through 3 games last year we scored 77 points and 14 of those were defensive points against Marvin Ridge. We have scored 81 this year, all by the offense. We are right were we need to be, 3-0 - the only numbers that really matter.

Whatever the issue is with West, they better fix it quick. Championship teams play hard every down, there was no such thing as "Not Clicking Yet" when we won 5 SC. But as you can see 1AA west is weak, and I hope you guy's dont get caught off guard on a game you should have won I.e. Starmount.
You just had to bring it up lol

Think both are true. T'ville is undoubtedly improved from week one, but this is not the same WM team that dominated its schedule last year. I don't know how many starters returned at WM, but from everything I've read I thought they would be as good or better than last season.

Agree that the AHS loss to T'ville is a little less hard to take after the T'ville-WM game. If AHS wins tonight, will feel better about their chances at a winning season and playoff berth.

This was the first game that the offense has really played together due to injuries. It is an option attack and it appears teams are trying to make us win by taking away Lomax and Leake and making us focus on just one other option. The response has been to line up in Wildcat and run behind our big boys. As far as I'm concerned, we can do that all season. It hasn't been stopped yet, except by penalty or turnover.

Think both are true. T'ville is undoubtedly improved from week one, but this is not the same WM team that dominated its schedule last year. I don't know how many starters returned at WM, but from everything I've read I thought they would be as good or better than last season.

Agree that the AHS loss to T'ville is a little less hard to take after the T'ville-WM game. If AHS wins tonight, will feel better about their chances at a winning season and playoff berth.
This Thomasville Team has a lot of the sameness that it had when They played in the YVC. They always had that one Running Back that would burn You. They always have a Defense that has speed. If the YVC had both Teams right now it would come down to these two Teams

Reactions: wmhsforsure
This Thomasville Team has a lot of the sameness that it had when They played in the YVC. They always had that one Running Back that would burn You. They always have a Defense that has speed. If the YVC had both Teams right now it would come down to these two Teams
Your right except for the conditioning. The Tville teams that played in the YVC had big boys that were in shape. The big boys up front didnt seem to have spent as much time on conditioning as they should have and it showed in the fourth quarter. Thats when WM really started penetrating their o-line and gashing their defense.

Reactions: Buddy Rich
Your right except for the conditioning. The Tville teams that played in the YVC had big boys that were in shape. The big boys up front didnt seem to have spent as much time on conditioning as they should have and it showed in the fourth quarter. Thats when WM really started penetrating their o-line and gashing their defense.
WM does have that going for them! Most teams start cramping and sucking wind halfway through the 3rd qtr while the Warriors just keep going. That by itself has won us games in the past.

Reactions: wmhsforsure
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT