ADVERTISEMENT

YVC SCORE UPDATES

Everybody in Troy knows who Buzzard is! 15 is my old race car number and my daughters softball number. Some people don't even know my real name, they think it is Buzzard...so I'm not hiding behind anything "Earnhardt" lol

You have unwittingly contradicted yourself, so I'll let you try and figure that one out.

Are you the guy that sits in the parking lot of the Public Library and uses the WiFi on Sunday's? Just curious...
He is just looking for somebody to talk crap to. I'm sure he couldn't do it in a live situation. I guess we just have to understand it takes all kinds in this world.

Reactions: justanotherfan46
I hope I can catch up with some of the North Moore faithful who like to hang out here on NCPreps.com while I am at the UP-NM game. Just look for a dude with a UP baseball cap and wearing an arm sling (still recovering from shoulder surgery).

Let's not overlook that North Moore's leading rusher from last year, junior Tyreek Riddick-Reynolds (1,200+ yards last season) did NOT play in this game due to an injury. True, some sloppy play out there that cost the Mustangs 21 points, but a win is a win. Hopefully Reynolds will be back for next week when 3A Union Pines travels down from Cameron/Vass/Carthage. The Vikings are a strong team on both sides of the ball.

What about us Post McCrimmon? Will Coach stay around? Who do we have taking snaps for next year? Will we wildcat every down?

I love the excitement, but after being in the cellar so long I am more interested in what we can do consistently and not just the one good season and then back to the cellar.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT