ADVERTISEMENT

YVC SCORE UPDATES

Thomasville has Athletes and always will. If this Team was in the YVC they would always finish 1 or 2. We where hurt by the numbers
That could be said for every team we play against in these out of conference games. Those Mateen Bros. at Jordan Matthews are awesome! They hurt WM on more than one occasion

Last edited:
Any news on North Stanly?
Been looking for a score and can't find one. I did surf over to the Hickory Register and discovered that Chris Hobbs is writing for them, which is awesome. Loved that guy when he wrote for the Observer.

Good game by two good teams. They both have potential to be great teams. Also good to see some old friends before the game. It was a madhouse getting out of there tonight but I'll catch up with you guys again soon. Best of luck to the Jets the remainder of the season.

As for WM.... good win. Can't complain about the first game. Probably one of the toughest regular season games we will have. Practice next week will be fun.

Steady99, not sure who says North Moore is going to "break through" but the mustangs are getting better. Really, really sloppy on offense tonight and easily left 3 Td's on the board including having one called back. Also, Trinity won 6 games last year and made the playoffs and won 5 the year before that. Hardly one of the worst in the state recently

Steady99, not sure who says North Moore is going to "break through" but the mustangs are getting better. Really, really sloppy on offense tonight and easily left 3 Td's on the board including having one called back. Also, Trinity won 6 games last year and made the playoffs and won 5 the year before that. Hardly one of the worst in the state recently

My earlier post was pretty snotty and I apologize. No offense to either team. I read on here last year that NM was much better and would start winning the YVC so I thought they might bury Trinity. For a lot of years Trinity was not very competitive.

Probably both programs are improving and if so good for them. Will continue to pull for all the YVC teams.

It's all good Steady. I was just pointing out that Trinity, as of the last 2 years was better than they have been. As far as NM winning the YVC...that ain't realistic. But they are as good as they've been in a very long time and could challenge for a spot in the top 4 for sure. And that's a whole lot better than the years of going 0-11 lol. I too will be pulling for the YVC and hope we have a better showing next week.

Reactions: BulldogsFollower
Let's not overlook that North Moore's leading rusher from last year, junior Tyreek Riddick-Reynolds (1,200+ yards last season) did NOT play in this game due to an injury. True, some sloppy play out there that cost the Mustangs 21 points, but a win is a win. Hopefully Reynolds will be back for next week when 3A Union Pines travels down from Cameron/Vass/Carthage. The Vikings are a strong team on both sides of the ball.

NM88, that is very true. I was impressed actually with how well they moved the ball without him. They just seemed to struggle to finish the drives. But the NM defense was impressive and much improved. Or at least they were last night.

NM did an outstanding job on defense, but the offense seemed to underachieve. UP did what they had to do to win but the defense needs a lot of work. UP got burnt on pass plays. UP @ NM could be interesting next Friday night.

I understand that over in Biscoe the lair of booster idiots are plotting to get rid of their HC...after one game.

East Montgomery's biggest opponent is their boosters. Most don't know their butts from a hole in the ground. Hammer will do a fine job as long as the whining goes away. Since that's not going to happen, I see a 7-4 record and an early 1st round exit on the horizon.

I understand that over in Biscoe the lair of booster idiots are plotting to get rid of their HC...after one game.

East Montgomery's biggest opponent is their boosters. Most don't know their butts from a hole in the ground. Hammer will do a fine job as long as the whining goes away. Since that's not going to happen, I see a 7-4 record and an early 1st round exit on the horizon.
Once again another stupid comment. I'm sure you have no ties to the booster club at EM to even validate your comment. 1 game in with a new coaching staff and you honestly think this was the scenario? Hammer and the kids have put in a lot of work. EM is heading in the right direction. The UP game showed some strengths and weaknesses. Even though it was a loss I feel good about what I saw. Looking forward to the games to come. Btw I'm pretty sure coach Hammer will be around for a good while and I wouldn't worry too much about the boosters club unless you want to join or make a donation..lol.

Reactions: Buzzard15
He's probably referring to the one EM fan on the other site that complains about everything following a loss. I was trying to tell him to give your new coach some time. UP is a really good team and you guys were very competitive.

Reactions: Buzzard15
He's probably referring to the one EM fan on the other site that complains about everything following a loss. I was trying to tell him to give your new coach some time. UP is a really good team and you guys were very competitive.[/QUOTE
Thanks, what other site are you referring to.

Once again another stupid comment. I'm sure you have no ties to the booster club at EM to even validate your comment. 1 game in with a new coaching staff and you honestly think this was the scenario? Hammer and the kids have put in a lot of work. EM is heading in the right direction. The UP game showed some strengths and weaknesses. Even though it was a loss I feel good about what I saw. Looking forward to the games to come. Btw I'm pretty sure coach Hammer will be around for a good while and I wouldn't worry too much about the boosters club unless you want to join or make a donation..lol.

Well, I only happen to know about every ex-Eagles coach over the past 20 years, and they all will tell you that your boosters are horrible. The truth hurts, doesn't it? Your boosters suck, and if you can't get that through your mind, you shouldn't watch football. Instead, you should concentrate on raising enough funds to pay your trailer rent.

Well, I only happen to know about every ex-Eagles coach over the past 20 years, and they all will tell you that your boosters are horrible. The truth hurts, doesn't it? Your boosters suck, and if you can't get that through your mind, you shouldn't watch football. Instead, you should concentrate on raising enough funds to pay your trailer rent.
You obviously don't know this one. Btw I paid off my trailer last year...lol. The red neck come back? You just increased your level of stupidity for everyone to see. Sad.

You obviously don't know this one. Btw I paid off my trailer last year...lol. The red neck come back? You just increased your level of stupidity for everyone to see. Sad.

That's how a typical East Montgomery fan reacts towards their head coach. It's quite pathetic, especially with the typical EM fan having to call someone "stupid" when he (or probably she) disagrees. Try broadening your horizons.

Here's some words that William Faulkner used to describe people like you: "A tale of an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing".

That's how a typical East Montgomery fan reacts towards their head coach. It's quite pathetic, especially with the typical EM fan having to call someone "stupid" when he (or probably she) disagrees. Try broadening your horizons.

Here's some words that William Faulkner used to describe people like you: "A tale of an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing".
This could go on forever! Bottom line, your wrong and I'm right. Faulkner? No thanks! As far as that quote describing me, I don't think so. I can more than stand behind what I say.

Looks like things are slow in the peach orchards today!!!!! Watch out Earnhardt...ol' 91 will be challenging you to a duel at sundown with all of his EM supporters.... both of them!!!!

Looks like things are slow in the peach orchards today!!!!! Watch out Earnhardt...ol' 91 will be challenging you to a duel at sundown with all of his EM supporters.... both of them!!!!

I've already been warned about this Halitosis impaired, confederate flag waving , a "bud a sipping" Eagle. He might have the nicest lot in the Biscoe trailer park, but he doesn't know Jack about football.

Coach Collier once told me that the only way the EM crowd will show any respect for their coach is at the coach's memorial service. EM boosters are the biggest fools in the YVC by a huge margin.

I've already been warned about this Halitosis impaired, confederate flag waving , a "bud a sipping" Eagle. He might have the nicest lot in the Biscoe trailer park, but he doesn't know Jack about football.

Coach Collier once told me that the only way the EM crowd will show any respect for their coach is at the coach's memorial service. EM boosters are the biggest fools in the YVC by a huge margin.
Oh crap I tried to end it but now I'm getting tag teamed by dumb and dumber. No duels necessary but you both do know where to find me if you need me.

Oh crap I tried to end it but now I'm getting tag teamed by dumb and dumber. No duels necessary but you both do know where to find me if you need me.
Dude, you know how it is. Some people just want to stir the pot. Some see drama and just jump right in there to get a cheap shot in. They can't cut it in the real world so the hide behind fake names and jab at people. Some on here even have 2 or 3 identity and fuss with themselves!

I fear that it will be a long year for Albemarle. I was going to be pleased with a .500 or better record, but after tonight's result, that might be asking too much.

It's hard to be successful with so much turmoil within the coaching staff.

What turmoil? Are you speaking of the coaching changes over the years or within this staff?

"That could be said for every team we play against in these out of conference games. Those Mateen Bros. at Jordan Matthews are awesome! They hurt WM on more than one occasion"

A little late, but better late than never. The Warriors got the win Friday night, though I thought the big guys going both ways in all the heat hurt them a bit. Leake was running hard out of that no quarterback set. That long drive that took all the time off of the clock in the 3 & 4 qtrs was critical for the Warriors. And yes, Buzzard, the Mateen bros. are good!I hope the QB is OK and returns after leaving in the third qtr.
As for this Friday, will be traveling again to support the Warriors. The Colts shouldn't pose much of a threat IMO, but right now, the Warriors have some work to do. Thought the offense was sluggish at times. And the Jets threw the ball pretty well. I'm sure SS will be watching the outcome of this one.
Glad to see EM91 posting. Keep the board informed on the Eagles. Don't pay no mind to the naysayers. I thought the post about trailers was out of line. I have friends and family that live in mobile homes; not sure what the point was. And the other post about a showdown ... little childish. Let's talk football, not take unnecessary jabs at each other.

Dude, you know how it is. Some people just want to stir the pot. Some see drama and just jump right in there to get a cheap shot in. They can't cut it in the real world so the hide behind fake names and jab at people. Some on here even have 2 or 3 identity and fuss with themselves!

I'm not stirring the pot, I'm just espousing the fact that the EM fan base sucks. As far as hiding behind a username, you are nothing but a hypocrite.

Of course, being from Troy, you name might be Buzzard15.

I'm not stirring the pot, I'm just espousing the fact that the EM fan base sucks. As far as hiding behind a username, you are nothing but a hypocrite.

Of course, being from Troy, you name might be Buzzard15.
Everybody in Troy knows who Buzzard is! 15 is my old race car number and my daughters softball number. Some people don't even know my real name, they think it is Buzzard...so I'm not hiding behind anything "Earnhardt" lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT