ADVERTISEMENT

YVC SCORE UPDATES

I fear that it will be a long year for Albemarle. I was going to be pleased with a .500 or better record, but after tonight's result, that might be asking too much.

It's tough on the kids when there is so much turnover at the HC position.

[Edited to avoid confusion]

Last edited:
Buzzard was reporting WM 21-12 over JM with 7 min left. Got this off Facebook

Did T'ville and AHS have a bunch of failed two-point conversion attempts? Or were the kickers just off all night?

Congrats to T'ville. Good rivalry game.

If Thomasville wouldn't have found a weakness on the left side of the Albemarle defense this game may have been different. Albemarle defense looked really good at the beginning. Byrd threw the Ball up for Anybody on those two interceptions. Jacoby was the Albemarle Offense

Northmoore - 19
Trinity - 0
Lots of missed opportunities for mustangs but they still got the win!

Reactions: mbdfan
I keep hearing that North Moore is about to break through but I won't hold my breath. Trinity has been among the worst programs in the state for years.

I fear that it will be a long year for Albemarle. I was going to be pleased with a .500 or better record, but after tonight's result, that might be asking too much.

It's hard to be successful with so much turmoil within the coaching staff.

#2 RB for albemarle got hurt prior to game time in addition to Steinbach who got injured in the first half. Emery did a great job probably had 30 carries. 2 TO hurt them. Second half they moved the ball much better. It's no secret still a lot of work to do just the first game be patient Bulldog fans

#2 RB for albemarle got hurt prior to game time in addition to Steinbach who got injured in the first half. Emery did a great job probably had 30 carries. 2 TO hurt them. Second half they moved the ball much better. It's no secret still a lot of work to do just the first game be patient Bulldog fans
Oh, I know they'll improve. I trust the team and staff to keep their chins up. Just a little surprised by this loss given Thomasville's struggles last year.

Concord will be out for blood next week after the loss to Brown. Could get ugly.

West Montgomery got the W but it was not a pretty W! They have some things to work on! Congrats to ALL the winning YVC teams! If your team didn't win? Well there's still next week!

Oh, I know they'll improve. I trust the team and staff to keep their chins up. Just a little surprised by this loss given Thomasville's struggles last year.

Concord will be out for blood next week after the loss to Brown. Could get ugly.

The depth is what worries me.

It was 19-2 at half we outscored them 20-12 in the second half. With #21 in there to help Emery you will be able to keep him alittle fresher. They also scored 2td off turnovers and bad ones. The kids kept fighting as Bulldog fans we have to remember this is game 1 we just need to hang in there it will get better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT