ADVERTISEMENT

YVC Score Updates - Week 2

Albemarle is getting slaughtered. I'm looking at it on live stream. Totally out matched.

EM goes down 14-0 in 1st qrt. Come back to take lead 20-14 at the half.

Dang, We need a win next week just to build confidence. I heard some names on Offense tonight that seem to be good Players. I'm interested in how the Offense Will look next week

The double wing system is not something that a team can learn in a short time. It will take patience and work in practices throughout the season as blocking schemes, timing, fakes, and technique have to be taught and refined. The team will get better from week to week. Don't write 'em off!!

Very proud of the mustangs ,but missed extra pt ,missed fg , and 2 drives within the 25 without a score can't happen against a team like UP ,but I can say one thing NM gave them all they could handle and then some.NM qb
really flat tonight ,but we all can't have a good day everyday.Defense looked really good, they had one lapse when qb scored for UP.Tyreek #10 had a good night ,but we treated him like an old horse rode him to death ,sophomore trey brower #8 got some good yards if he keeps it up he going to be a beast ,wait he already is a beast.Well can't wait till next week, ready to get that second win.

We had one of our 4 running backs playing tonight they pulled #23 put him as a running back as well as missing one of our big lineman #55 and I believe another player. Running backs that were out Emery, Steinbach, and #11. Kicker has a descent leg on him just has trouble putting it through the uprights lol. Concord is a very very good team.

I came away impressed with the heart of this team as they kept fighting and especially our QB. Very tough kid. Against a team like concord missing your top 3 backs including your 2 that are 240 lbs makes a huge difference..

My mistake we were of course missing Isaiah as well so that would be 4 of our 5 backs. #23 did a good job and fought hard. Hats off to him on limited time he did a descent job.

We are not as far away as some are thinking and really kind of hard to judge when you are missing so much. Hats off to concord once again they are a very good team, well coached and very tough. Best of luck the rest of the season.

Very proud of the mustangs ,but missed extra pt ,missed fg , and 2 drives within the 25 without a score can't happen against a team like UP ,but I can say one thing NM gave them all they could handle and then some.NM qb
really flat tonight ,but we all can't have a good day everyday.Defense looked really good, they had one lapse when qb scored for UP.Tyreek #10 had a good night ,but we treated him like an old horse rode him to death ,sophomore trey brower #8 got some good yards if he keeps it up he going to be a beast ,wait he already is a beast.Well can't wait till next week, ready to get that second win.
Yeah you cant leave points, but the Defense did have a good showing for the most part....Sad that that one Pass interference call played such a big part in the outcome....but it is what it is...Ready for the next one GO MUSTANGS

Yeah you cant leave points, but the Defense did have a good showing for the most part....Sad that that one Pass interference call played such a big part in the outcome....but it is what it is...Ready for the next one GO MUSTANGS
You are right , not really sure about that call ,but the only good pass their qb throwed all night just happened to be the one they needed to win game.The yadkin valley better watch out ,mark my word.

Reactions: 94mustang
My take on the game tonight. When we get our running backs back we will be fine on offense. The defense is another story. Absolutley no cornerbacks or linebackers. We are in real trouble on defense. Concord seem to score at will with their first string. We cannot stop the sweep or a good passing qb. The coaches have to work on the defenses big time.
OK somebody answer me this. Why is coach Smith on top of the press box the whole game. Is there a reason for this, please tell me. I just don't get it.
We could easily lose to WS next week. If fact I think we'll be 0-3 after next week.
We may struggle to play 500 ball this season, unless our defense improves.
However hats off to the kids for playing hard with all the starters out. Good effort.
I kinda dread next week.

Next week we should have Steinbach and #55 back I believe which should help alittle bit. Win or lose it just want to see this team at a 100%, just to see what we got and how we can play. Maybe one day lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT