ADVERTISEMENT

Your opinion - Your vote - Your right

Biggest Game in August - Who wins?

• Dutch Fork

Votes: 19 65.5%
  • Mallard Creek

Votes: 10 34.5%

• Total voters
And ur saying this with what...4th or 5th profile? U said were calling people's names....which one you've had soooooooo many?? Win or lose a charlotte team has won it r or played for a championship every yr since....'11...'12? Wheres Purnell swett...I mean Myers park....Dutch Fo...man u gotta choose a team I'm losing count. Smh

You guys in Meck Co. better be careful. I picked up a trend in Switch's personalities, whoops sorry I meant S2V bandwagon hopping. He moves West with each new personality. Started at Swett, then it was Scots, followed by Richmond, pretty sure he will skip Anson and go straight to Meck with the next moniker. Look out B&G you may end up with a new buddy rooting for the Creek very soon.

Reactions: 704CougarsDad
This irresistible S2V2 kid y’all keep following and admiring seems to also be gainfully employed over up younder in Dutch Fork Nation. It’s not something in the water. Must be a tick or two on Championship field.

Apparently he’s also down with D.H. Conley

62.5% for Dutch Fork thus far....
That is a 25% difference ahead of Mallard Creek

Again this will continue to be open for voting. It is absolutely Free

Toss up. Last season's DF team was something special...might have been the best the state has produced. Knotts said it was his best team ever, the Hanna coach, former Grayson Ga coach, said it was the best team he had faced....that's saying a lot. BUT, that was last season. DF lost a lot (sons went/played at DF in the past and I live near the school and watch them when I can- very familiar with the program). DF lost a lot of OL, lost two key play makers in Zirke (graduation), Hoff (transfer to Katy TX and appears to be their starting RB coming into the season). Lost key DB, LB and DL as well. Not sure what remains in the cupboard, but Knotts has his system in place and will patch the holes. MC has a lot of talent returning, and will be hard to handle- strong skill position play with quality line play. Toss up in my mind. Have to see how it plays out. A loss for either team will not define their season...both will have a say in their respective state titles.

Toss up. Last season's DF team was something special...might have been the best the state has produced. Knotts said it was his best team ever, the Hanna coach, former Grayson Ga coach, said it was the best team he had faced....that's saying a lot. BUT, that was last season. DF lost a lot (sons went/played at DF in the past and I live near the school and watch them when I can- very familiar with the program). DF lost a lot of OL, lost two key play makers in Zirke (graduation), Hoff (transfer to Katy TX and appears to be their starting RB coming into the season). Lost key DB, LB and DL as well. Not sure what remains in the cupboard, but Knotts has his system in place and will patch the holes. MC has a lot of talent returning, and will be hard to handle- strong skill position play with quality line play. Toss up in my mind. Have to see how it plays out. A loss for either team will not define their season...both will have a say in their respective state titles.

Do you know if Hoff returned from Katy? I've heard he was back.

Think Hoff has one parent in Texas and one in SC. Think the one parent has been in Texas for an extended period and this is not something that just popped up with a recent move. Would not move for my senior year, would ride it out considering who he is and what they have accomplished. He is very impressive but the backup is no slouch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT