• Mallard Creek

Votes: 10 34.5%

• Total voters
“if”
+
+
+
Not a great start. You’re already questioning and doubting a “win”

Well S2V2 you're confident every year about your Bandwangon pick of the year. How has that been working out for you?

Can go either way... but I'd put my money on DF... there has been a lot of movement in the Creek this off season... just gotta wait to see what turns out after all the commotion.

where and when is this game being played. I want to see what all the fuss is about regarding Dutch Fork. I know what Creek is and what Knotts has done but I keep hearing Dutch Fork is like Summerville back in the day when McKissick owned SC football. That is a very high bar!

Put it this way - no one questions Dutch Fork

That’s like comparing the McDonalds Big Mac verses The Greasy Spoon burger

Put it this way - no one questions Dutch Fork

That’s like comparing the McDonalds Big Mac verses The Greasy Spoon burger
They both are great programs idk what kind of narrative ur trying 2 start as usual. I thought u were on the MP bandwagon anyways??

We are short of two months before this game kicks in......

Keep casting your votes. It is imperative that we practice honesty

coaching changes... recruiting... you know... didn't mean it in a bad wayo_O same with the word "Commotion"...nothing bad... man ya'll boys to west are touchy aint ya?
Touchy?......that’s too soft
They are cry babies..... always calling people names

Then when you pinch them, they don’t scream for ice cream but instead they call Mama and Papa Moderator. Finally, they get all cray cray on you and bust the Roudy Roudy attitude

coaching changes... recruiting... you know... didn't mean it in a bad wayo_O same with the word "Commotion"...nothing bad... man ya'll boys to west are touchy aint ya?

I thought you knew something I didn't know. I'm just ready for the season. No harm no foul!

Touchy?......that’s too soft
They are cry babies..... always calling people names

Then when you pinch them, they don’t scream for ice cream but instead they call Mama and Papa Moderator. Finally, they get all cray cray on you and bust the Roudy Roudy attitude
And ur saying this with what...4th or 5th profile? U said were calling people's names....which one you've had soooooooo many?? Win or lose a charlotte team has won it r or played for a championship every yr since....'11...'12? Wheres Purnell swett...I mean Myers park....Dutch Fo...man u gotta choose a team I'm losing count. Smh

coaching changes... recruiting... you know... didn't mean it in a bad wayo_O same with the word "Commotion"...nothing bad... man ya'll boys to west are touchy aint ya?[/s........................................
Careful to not get banned Scot , it doesn’t work
Both ways . It only takes a little .

Last edited:
Correct - it does not work both ways. Be careful what y’all say on these boards. There’s a connection. The commissioners have the power on here over the rest of North Carolina. People are finally seeing it after much of my acknowledgement, honesty, and my right to voice it.

As y’all can see I’m cooking Pork Chops and the fire is getting hot - it’s summer time

Grill out boys....

Last edited:

Been a member here about 6 years. Never had the need to change my profile name because I have never been banned. I assure you if I was you would never have to worry about me coming back. I would be far too embarrassed.

I think once you have been banned from posting on a HS football board its probably time to reevaluate your life.

911 May I help you.............

Yes! There's a psychotic idiot who has 10 different personalities with zero parental guidance, roaming the streets alone. He believes he's Rupaul, Caitlyn Jenner, Jethro Bodine, S2V2 and now call himself Viper12. Looks like he heading towards a bridge. Please advise the cops, not to try and stop him. looks like he's going to Jump.

??? What did I say... I thought I came across in a cordial way... at least for a football forum anyway...lol... is it really that sensitive in here?

You said absolutely nothing wrong. VIPER 12 is also S2V2, a Nut job who was kicked off NCPREPS a few months backs after making racial epithets and saying ignorant stuff. He's back again taking the threads away from football.

Dutch Fork is up 61.1% and growing. This voting will go all the way through the first whistle. Keep your votes coming
Dutch.jpg

You said absolutely nothing wrong. VIPER 12 is also S2V2, a Nut job who was kicked off NCPREPS a few months backs after making racial epithets and saying ignorant stuff. He's back again taking the threads away from football.
Note sent 2 Deanna

What does the Bible teach us about Fear
Joshua 1:9
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

Fear can paralyze us into inaction. It can numb our emotion and thoughts, resulting in poor decisions and judgments. It impairs our insights. Any decision that is made out of fear tends to lead to more fear and separation. Instead of all-embracing, it is divisive and self-centered

FOLKS PLEASE DO NOT LIVE IN FEAR
+
+
+
+
Anyhow........wow check out Dutch Fork

DF.jpg

Remember that Dutch Fork averages 60+ points per game.

Duth Fork Left their opponent with only 20. Dutch Fork and John Travolta left that evening 59 at The Big Dance.

KEEP CASTING YOUR VOTES FOLKS. THE POLLS ARE OPEN. ITS FREE. ITS ABOUT PARTICIPATION

Last edited:
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

Fear can paralyze us into inaction. It can numb our emotion and thoughts, resulting in poor decisions and judgments. It impairs our insights. Any decision that is made out of fear tends to lead to more fear and separation. Instead of all-embracing, it is divisive and self-centered

+
+
+
+

Boy u like watching these. Jus like u lied and said u was at last yrs Vance vs MP game...u watched this highlight. Surprised u didnt lie and say that u was at this game as well.

704 CougarsDad---nepsy7--- and BlueandGold 22.don't worry about viper12 . and S2V2. 2's knows a place calls D's greasy spoon U's got 2's B's from D's banks of d's Lumbee River, causes We's ate a lot of chicken wangs. breast. and legs when my entourage stops there's on's D's way back 2's my Empire. He's knows nothing about nothing and is a Fraud...…. good day.

+
+
+
+

DF.jpg

Remember that Dutch Fork averages 60+ points per game.

Duth Fork Left their opponent with only 20. Dutch Fork and John Travolta left that evening 59 at The Big Dance.

KEEP CASTING YOUR VOTES FOLKS. THE POLLS ARE OPEN. ITS FREE. ITS ABOUT PARTICIPATION

The good news for you is you will be able to watch the game from the crib on ESPN2. I keep looking and cant find Purnell Sweet, Scotland , Richmond or your new flavor Myers Park on the national TV schedule. Do they have ESPN out there?

The good news for you is you will be able to watch the game from the crib on ESPN2. I keep looking and cant find Purnell Sweet, Scotland , Richmond or your new flavor Myers Park on the national TV schedule. Do they have ESPN out there?
WHOA there B&G!!! Don't be involving us in Jethro's mess!!!!

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Remember that Dutch Fork averages 60+ points per game

Remember this now and for the rest of your days ahead

One of 8 FBS guys on MC Defense & 7 on Offense. The Creek schedules Big Time programs because they love the competition.

Last edited:
The votes are coming in. Great to see people participating. If you have not voted, please do. The cost is free and confidential....
Wins.jpg

Too early for predictions, and I aint guessing cuz that game will be BIG if they get it off. MONEYwise... but not very important to most.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT