ADVERTISEMENT

Your NCHSAA at its finest

This will be my last post on preps. Hope i havent offended anyone to much over the years. I started this thread so others would know their really is no appeals process. I took it upon myself to send emails and finally make the call to headquarters to get some type of explanation. I stand by my comments and yes i personally would take it to court. Its difficult some times not to get emotionally invested at times. Im a proud MHS alum and have thoroughly enjoyed posting over the years. For some reason this incident with Slade has took a toll on me. I have took it to heart and honestly believe its a huge injustice. I think stepping away is best for me personally. Thanks guys for all the fun over the years!
Thank you for the information I don't see one thing wroung with what you did 'you wanted some information and you got it ,also us fans have a lot invested in our teams I will guarantee if us fans quit showing up there will not be no high school football.

Did Murphy get an advantage by having to travel to Mitchell in the third round (YOU picked Mitchell to win the 1a championship), even though the Dogs had a better overall record (one loss to Mitchell’s two losses) and were undisputed SMC champs?? Murphy should have been at home but they went on the road and won anyway. So I think they have done enough for you to shut your trap for this year. That’s why people don’t take you seriously. You never give credit where credit is due (at least when it comes to Murphy). Always running that yapper no matter how many times you are proved wrong. It’s tiring.

You beat one good team all season. One! Just look at all the competition that the other teams from our area had to play in the playoffs. It's a cakewalk for Murphy because somehow they continued find a way into the little bracket. Funny how they're always right on the line though

You beat one good team all season. One! Just look at all the competition that the other teams from our area had to play in the playoffs. It's a cakewalk for Murphy because somehow they continued find a way into the little bracket. Funny how they're always right on the line though
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Reactions: mbdfan
I gota give credit where credit is due, they played up last year because of 2 students. So this year they lost 40 kids somewhere :rolleyes:

Reactions: Fargo2017
We still have weeks 4 and 5 open Magnum

Just think someone out there is talking about the team that beat y’all played no competition.

Sure did. It’s called graduation. Murphy whipped you twice. You have nothing left to say. Now go stand in the corner!
you mean to tell me last years senior class had 40 more kids than the in coming freshman class, they're should be some documentation of such drastic change. Do you have any?

Reactions: Fargo2017
you mean to tell me last years senior class had 40 more kids than the in coming freshman class, they're should be some documentation of such drastic change. Do you have any?
There on ur short bus, go lick the windows

So now you say Swain , Robbinsville and Pisgah aren’t good teams only Mitchell who’s your team? If I was fans of those schools that would make me upset saying MHS only played one good team. Wonder how Robbinsville made it to the 4 th round and Swain and Pisgah made the playoffs if they weren’t good teams isn’t that what you just said !

So now you say Swain , Robbinsville and Pisgah aren’t good teams only Mitchell who’s your team? If I was fans of those schools that would make me upset saying MHS only played one good team. Wonder how Robbinsville made it to the 4 th round and Swain and Pisgah made the playoffs if they weren’t good teams isn’t that what you just said !
R'ville over achieved this year by getting in the bracket they did.

That's funny you mentioned the bus doc. Ole uncle Rico has a good bus story. He wasn't allowed on the bus for long. Tell us about it Rico.

If you read the rule book, kicking and punching are automatic ejections. This is just one of those situations where it is unfortunate.
If Robb player turned his ankle, that is just plain wrong. To say that 32 shouldn't have kicked the player is difficult because none of us know how we would have reacted in that situation.
Rules, however, are in place and the rule book is clear on kicking and punching. It does hurt me to see a Sr have to sit his last game because of something like this, especially one whom I feel has poured a great deal of time and effort into the Bulldog Football Program. But perhaps this will be a life lesson for that young man and he does have a great opportunity to be a huge supporter of his team on Saturday!

Go Dogs!
Just FYI to you Murphy posters ... the Robbinsville player that received kicks and cleat marks from his abdomen to his knee (that he had surgery on) did NOT twist the ankle of #32 !!!! This is a good, honest, Christian kid and if he says he didn't do it, HE DIDN'T DO IT !!! He tackled the kid, period!!! Two sides to every story!

Just FYI to you Murphy posters ... the Robbinsville player that received kicks and cleat marks from his abdomen to his knee (that he had surgery on) did NOT twist the ankle of #32 !!!! This is a good, honest, Christian kid and if he says he didn't do it, HE DIDN'T DO IT !!! He tackled the kid, period!!! Two sides to every story!
Oh God don’t even start that. Every kid is a good, Christian boy that loves their momma and sings in the choir on Sunday. Those same boys completely change once those pads go on. Lol what does honesty have to do with this?! Clinton said he did not have sexual relations with that woman, and we know how that went.

Murphy has made a mockery of the split system since it was installed. Along with Mt. Airy, they know how to manipulate the numbers to stay in 1A. What have either of them won in 1A football? Nothing. NADA. ZERO. ZILCH. They enjoy being the tallest midget. And you NEVER see either of them playing any school of merit in non conference. They'll pick and choose bottom feeder 2A schools and brag about the victory. Outside of their bubble the entire state knows who they are and they are laughed at. Again, Mt. Airy is the 118 year defending Universal/World/National/State Champions. Just ask them.

Reactions: rville20
Murphy has made a mockery of the split system since it was installed. Along with Mt. Airy, they know how to manipulate the numbers to stay in 1A. What have either of them won in 1A football? Nothing. NADA. ZERO. ZILCH. They enjoy being the tallest midget. And you NEVER see either of them playing any school of merit in non conference. They'll pick and choose bottom feeder 2A schools and brag about the victory. Outside of their bubble the entire state knows who they are and they are laughed at. Again, Mt. Airy is the 118 year defending Universal/World/National/State Champions. Just ask them.
Go back to whatever you were doing before August. You obviously can’t form a coherent thought and have to attach yourself to the same song and dance that the mommas basement club seem to be on every freakin day now. There has been nothing of value on this forum now for almost a month because of these hijacking by ass clowns like yourself. This site isn’t fun to come to anymore.

Last edited:
Did they manipulate the crazy house to keep you out,,, your poor momma

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT