ADVERTISEMENT

You might want to advoid NCPREPS in about 1 Minute

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it needs to be shut down. There is too much politically correct hoopla going on in America these days. Let them get it off their chest.

I don't think it needs to be shut down. There is too much politically correct hoopla going on in America these days. Let them get it off their chest.

Its called being a human being and they have gotten it off their chests for several days now. Do people not get its HS football??

Do we get this outraged in Richmond County when a teacher fails to educate kids?? How about when the band plays wrong notes?? Do we scream for him to be fired??

I get it, you used to be real good and now your only good enough to win 70% of your games.....your right. He must go....

Yes, he must go. If Richmond County is gonna run off coaches that were winning between 83-88% of their games, someone that wins 70% & gets shut out by their rivals for the 1st time in 50 games needs to be run off.

Exactly, Blue and Gold. Heel yes, crysnake, fun n gun, Raider detector. Those guys have either accepted they are LOSERS or they were WRONG. Either is a tough pill to swallow. Guess they are cramming it down.
FUN N' GUN is here. The Raiders were physically dominated on both lines. Now with that being said let's talk about where the Scots are acquiring some of their players. All them giants ain't home grown Scotland products. 2 of them skill players Scots are from Richmond County. Truth be known them Scots have recruited several surrounding counties. As for coach Castellano and coach Burdeau they have my support.

I know this thread is going to get locked for the recruiting accusation but please tell us the ones Scotland has recruited?

So you don't mind losing (b/c the Raiders are losing at a greater clip than ever) you just had a personal agenda in the old days?

Don't try to deflect CastellaNO & Burdeau's ineptitude by saying the Scots are recruiting Richmond players. If Richmond players had rather play for Scotland who blames them, no one likes playing for a loser.

Disregard fun n guns comments go_scots. He's upset b/c he wanted a change in the head coaching dept a couple of years ago & it backfired. He's still trying to swallow that pill, lol. Hard to take that you're becoming irrelevant & know that as long as Castellano & Burdeau are at Richmond there's NO chance of beating Scotland.

Reactions: drawplay000
I know this thread is going to get locked for the recruiting accusation but please tell us the ones Scotland has recruited?

Yeah, because there has never been a thread accusing a coaching staff of recruiting on here...lol. I'm just glad this awful problem has made it all the way to Laurinburg.

Please dont try and deny it. I read it on the internet it must be true.

Disregard fun n guns comments go_scots. He's upset b/c he wanted a change in the head coaching dept a couple of years ago & it backfired. He's still trying to swallow that pill, lol. Hard to take that you're becoming irrelevant & know that as long as Castellano & Burdeau are at Richmond there's NO chance of beating Scotland.

When you lose to Milbrook and NW Guilford you are already irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT