ADVERTISEMENT

You might want to advoid NCPREPS in about 1 Minute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if HOKIE is a Butler guy and Richmond put up 41 points on them and missed a field goal to win i would only be worried about butler. Go Scots
Well, the FG wasn't to win, but Butler in the 1st half that night wasn't a top 50 team in the state. It was ugly, and sometimes that just happens. Tons of turnovers, and Raider receivers actually catching passes that hit them in the hands.

The 2nd half of that Butler game, however, was the biggest butt whuppin anyone's laid on Richmond all year. And that includes both halves of the Dudley game and both halves tonight. In Scotland's wildest wet dreams could you guys put up the offensive explosion that Butler ended up displaying in that 2nd half.

But this thread is about Scotland/Richmond, not Butler. Butler will have it's own demon to overcome (MC) when the appropriate time comes.

I only commented earlier because of the irony of a Scotland fan criticizing Richmond coaches for underachieving. I'll exit the discussion now and let everyone return to their normally scheduled program.

How did Richmond do vs Zeus? How many yards did he end up having? With it be 7-0 till the 4th seems like Richmond held their own on D till late.
7-0at half
Scotland turned it over on bad snaps at the raider 1 and the
Raider 30 in the first half, but it was tough going for White
most of the game... Smiley Mcqueen was an absolute beast though.

When you play a D line thats almost 3 times the size of richmonds o line then its not gonna be a good game! I also blame our WR's way too many wide open drops!!! and yes its the same WR coach maybe a change there but not the head coach!

7-0at half
Saw Mcqueen on film vs North Davidson last year. Knew he was gonna be good. He's just a sophomore right? Scary backfield over at Scotland County.
Great win tonight!

7-0at half
go get that title that huge dline is pretty stout!!

Well, the FG wasn't to win, but Butler in the 1st half that night wasn't a top 50 team in the state. It was ugly, and sometimes that just happens. Tons of turnovers, and Raider receivers actually catching passes that hit them in the hands.

The 2nd half of that Butler game, however, was the biggest butt whuppin anyone's laid on Richmond all year. And that includes both halves of the Dudley game and both halves tonight. In Scotland's wildest wet dreams could you guys put up the offensive explosion that Butler ended up displaying in that 2nd half.

But this thread is about Scotland/Richmond, not Butler. Butler will have it's own demon to overcome (MC) when the appropriate time comes.

I only commented earlier because of the irony of a Scotland fan criticizing Richmond coaches for underachieving. I'll exit the discussion now and let everyone return to their normally scheduled program.
Thank you, Richmond only had two drops Odell couldn't have caught some of those pass sorry for insulting your team.....

When you play a D line thats almost 3 times the size of richmonds o line then its not gonna be a good game! I also blame our WR's way too many wide open drops!!! and yes its the same WR coach maybe a change there but not the head coach!

Actually, it is NOT the same WR Coach that coached Bostic & the other guys listed. That was Coach Williams. He left for a year, but is back teaching at RSHS. He is not coaching. Why, I don't know?

Ya know.
I am confused on the receivers deal myself... If your gonna be a passing team, someone has to catch the ball...not bashing or anything...Ziegler can hit the receivers... does he throw too hard... I don't get that but it did hurt Richmond... I just don't know... how do you fix that?... If they start catching the ball they would be contender... just ramblin again. See how they do.

Raider2014, I'm sure I could do better, but first I'd have to fire you from being the manager. Mr.Ramsey don't need your help. I'd get rid of Doc Holiday JB too, so someone else would have to carry Castellano's bags for him.

GUYS HOKIE IS A HATER I GOT INTO WITH HIM ON OT A YEAR OR SO AGO. I CAN AT LEAST GIVE PROPS TO BTANGO AND NEPSY (AND WE DON'T SEE EYE TO EYE AT ALL ) BUT THIS GUY TRULY HAS AN UNDERLYING BONE TO PICK WITH THE SCOTS! MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE WE ARE VERY PROUD OF OUR TEAM! NO ONE SHOULD STEAL OUR THUNDER RIGHT NOW. THE PLAYOFFS WILL TAKE CARE OF ITSELF! WE ARE GOOD ENOUGH TO WIN THIS THING AND WE COULD STILL FLAME BUT LET'S ENJOY TONIGHT. 11-0 IS GOOD ENOUGH AFTER 12 WEEKS. TASET OF A COLD BEER AFTER SHUTTING OUT THE RAIDERS. WHO PLAYED GREAT ON D!

Ya know.
I am confused on the receivers deal myself... If your gonna be a passing team, someone has to catch the ball...not bashing or anything...Ziegler can hit the receivers... does he throw too hard... I don't get that but it did hurt Richmond... I just don't know... how do you fix that?... If they start catching the ball they would be contender... just ramblin again. See how they do.
He has a Gatling gun and howitzer for an arm. If he had some real qb coaching he could be a d1 qb. I love #12 he is a threat to do something dynamic every time he touches the ball. guys your problem is your oline play is just not good enough to beat the scots right now and that doesn't change over a season or two.

Thanks RaiderDaddy for the info. That's who I thought it was, but wasn't sure of Williams situation.

So, we're reading the Raiders need real QB coaching, better WR coaching, & better OL coaching. So, I guess coaching is part of the problem then. They use to be pretty dang good at those positions.

I will say this, I've seen Richmond a few times a year since the HC change and while I think the Defense has improved the Offense was better under the old regime.

The Raider or someone that knows. Receivers hurt the Raiders tonight. Do yall still have same WR Coach that coached the Bostic kid that started as a true Freshman at Charlotte & those other good Receivers like Rich, Joy, & Love? Those guys were pretty sure handed & I remember they would block the crap out of people downfield. Just curious b/c yall haven't looked the same at that position.
Their ex WR coach is at Scotland., if I'm not mistaken.

Actually, it is NOT the same WR Coach that coached Bostic & the other guys listed. That was Coach Williams. He left for a year, but is back teaching at RSHS. He is not coaching. Why, I don't know?
coac williams left because he wanted to run the offense with that boring run up the middle play calling!

Raider2014 is proof idiots live in Richmond Co . They worry about play-calling and excitability over WINING. You have accepted being a Loser!

Raider2014 is proof idiots live in Richmond Co . They worry about play-calling and excitability over WINING. You have accepted being a Loser!
So your going to insult my brother who yes is the manager of the team and oh yea is autistic who the players and coaches love to death try coming saying that to my face that is not acceptable show some class he is out there everyday busting his butt after the games there until midnight where is ramsey you ask? who knows

Reactions: UNCGrad2014
Raider2014, I'm sure I could do better, but first I'd have to fire you from being the manager. Mr.Ramsey don't need your help. I'd get rid of Doc Holiday JB too, so someone else would have to carry Castellano's bags for him.
Im waiting for an explanation on why you would fire my brother as the manager?

Because, you....ahem I mean your brother spends too much time on here. You know kinda like you/he did when Coach Hoggard was here. Of course, I guess you think it's ok now since you support Castellano, but ripped the guy that actually helped get you the job.

For 99% of the people the light bulb has come on. We let some good coaches and even better people get away from here. Those fans that rolled out the petitions years ago are too busy hiding and eating crow now.

Reactions: drawplay000
The Raider or someone that knows. Receivers hurt the Raiders tonight. Do yall still have same WR Coach that coached the Bostic kid that started as a true Freshman at Charlotte & those other good Receivers like Rich, Joy, & Love? Those guys were pretty sure handed & I remember they would block the crap out of people downfield. Just curious b/c yall haven't looked the same at that position.

No coach williams left for scotland when castellano first came, came back to richmond last year and is just teaching there

Because, you....ahem I mean your brother spends too much time on here. You know kinda like you/he did when Coach Hoggard was here. Of course, I guess you think it's ok now since you support Castellano, but ripped the guy that actually helped get you the job.

For 99% of the people the light bulb has come on. We let some good coaches and even better people get away from here. Those fans that rolled out the petitions years ago are too busy hiding and eating crow now.

Whatever happened to Crysnake and Heel Yes?? where did they disappear to?

Exactly, Blue and Gold. Heel yes, crysnake, fun n gun, Raider detector. Those guys have either accepted they are LOSERS or they were WRONG. Either is a tough pill to swallow. Guess they are cramming it down.

Reactions: Football-Friday
king- I thought Hoggard was a very good coach. Fought with those guys for a year and thought making a move was silly. That said, Since 2011 or 12 I don't see any difference between the results now and then. Castellano has one win over Dudley in a monsoon and Hoggard had the miracle win over Butler in OT. Neither could beat Scotland and the playoff performance was pretty equal.

The reality is Hoggard is gone. That was a mistake but what is done is done. I really don't know how you replace this guy with less than 18 months on job. No way you can make any real improvement.

FYI- Middlecreek is exactly the same level with Ragland as they were wit h Castellano. Dominant Wake county team that gets drilled by a real team in the playoffs

Blue and Gold. If you look at Castellano's last 2 yrs at MC and Ragland 1st 2 there is a difference. I agree it's a weak conference which further proves Castellano is in over his head at Richmond.

Reactions: Football-Friday
I was curious why Coach Williams went back to Richmond, so I found out. And, I can say I respect the hell out of that man. He made some great sacrifices. He is a class act and great family man. I knew it must not have had anything to do with football b/c with his experience, credibility, & State Championship pedigree, he could pick his job.
If Richmond is ever fortunate enough to have him grace their sideline again, they should feel honored.
Anyhow, he's probably glad he isn't coaching right now. Hope you Raiders return to relevance soon, b/c it makes things more fun.

Reactions: TarheelRaider
Some of you idiots think we ran hoggard out well thats wrong he still had 2 years left on his contract but he decided to take the cowards way out and QUIT!!!

Reactions: Blue and Gold22
Some of you idiots think we ran hoggard out well thats wrong he still had 2 years left on his contract but he decided to take the cowards way out and QUIT!!!
You idiots did run him off..dont try and blame him for your lack of football kmowledge..the whole state knows a small.portion of the fan base ran him off..thats why richmond couldnt get a decent coach to replace him.
No one wants any part of theses ignorant fans..you idiots get on here and talk about a good Christian man...not to mention what yall said about his son..a 15 year old kid..stay classy skippy

Come on Skippy, I know you & your brother were in the EC classes at Richmond, but to say Coach Hoggard was a coward. That may be the dumbest thing ever said on here.

Hoggard had people threatening him, his wife, & Son on the field after games. You didn't like it when your brother was referenced here. That's just a small sample of what he faced.

Castellano is NOT the type of person our kids need leading them.

As should the other ones. Critiqueing football is fine. Non- stop bashing of a coach be that Castellano, Hoggard or anyone else is just wrong. These people have families. Players read this stuff.

I get some emotion after a tough loss but its 2 days now. Its High School Football. These guys dont get paid 9 million a year to have to listen to this crap after a couple of 16 year old kids dropped some passes.

Just like I said with Crysnake and Heel yes. Time to take off the 1988 lettermans jacket and the state title game out of the VHS player . Step out of the trailer and get some fresh air.

Reactions: cbtdvr
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT