ADVERTISEMENT

You heard it here first

Old but tough

Dec 2, 2016
Hibriten will kill south point next week. South point just finished off the weakest conference in the state. Cake walk is over. Hibriten 35 SP 14

Most of the CC kids except Shelby are focused on roundball. We will bring our midgets up and do the best we can.

Hibriten will kill south point next week. South point just finished off the weakest conference in the state. Cake walk is over. Hibriten 35 SP 14

Thanks dude, I was gonna drive up and watch the game, but after this enlightening post, I'll just stay home.

Reactions: cagle89
We are to Hibriten what Trump is to the libtards. We are coming to steal your women, eat your groceries and make the Raiders great again. We will build that wall with our defense and it will be taller and wider than you have seen. Believe me. And you can call us racists too because we will be racing up Hwy 321 to Lenoir early to get a good seat. Count on it.

Their are rumors going around that Ric Flair is flyin into midfield before the game.

"To be the man, you gotta beat the man"

I would have tended to agree with you about 3 weeks ago. I didn't think 3a HS football could be any weaker than our conference....until I saw 3 mountain teams, two of which had 1 loss total between them(??). If they're that much better than the surrounding schools up there, then there are some other conferences worse than the Big South. Lenoir isn't a haven of talent. If this is the year they jump up and surprise....it'll surprise many NC HS fans around the state for sure. No matter what is stated by RR haters, I bet 80% bet SP wins. I have no prediction because I have not seen Hibriten. Speed will give our team problems....so I'm waiting to see if they are actually fast.

sounds alot like a SP coach or fan making their own bulletin board material...seems to be common these days w schools.

Their are rumors going around that Ric Flair is flyin into midfield before the game.

"To be the man, you gotta beat the man"

What is your hang up with this? I think it was played one time at a game this year.

Also from what I can tell the SP folks seem to think it's HHS people saying we will win big, I for one expect a good game.....so i'm not sure why SP fans keep acting like we are going to blow them out....none of that is coming from HHS people.

Hibriten97 just be happy you guys are getting the praise,,, normally Cars Plus is the only thing talked about on that side of town.

Hey, I'm proud of the kids, I never expected to see such a turn around from last year to be honest....yeah they made the 3rd round but that was more b/c of upsets in the first 2. I've noticed that they love playing and show a lot of sportsmanship on the field- helping opposing players up and patting their helmets on good hits.

Hey, I'm proud of the kids, I never expected to see such a turn around from last year to be honest....yeah they made the 3rd round but that was more b/c of upsets in the first 2. I've noticed that they love playing and show a lot of sportsmanship on the field- helping opposing players up and patting their helmets on good hits.

That has made losing to you guys an easier pill to swallow. Very humble group all year it seems. The Green n Gold crew could take a few notes. Pulling for the Red n Black on Friday :)

That has made losing to you guys an easier pill to swallow. Very humble group all year it seems. The Green n Gold crew could take a few notes. Pulling for the Red n Black on Friday :)

Yes!!! I knew you loved us, REV! :)

I would have tended to agree with you about 3 weeks ago. I didn't think 3a HS football could be any weaker than our conference....until I saw 3 mountain teams, two of which had 1 loss total between them(??). If they're that much better than the surrounding schools up there, then there are some other conferences worse than the Big South. Lenoir isn't a haven of talent. If this is the year they jump up and surprise....it'll surprise many NC HS fans around the state for sure. No matter what is stated by RR haters, I bet 80% bet SP wins. I have no prediction because I have not seen Hibriten. Speed will give our team problems....so I'm waiting to see if they are actually fast.

They were and are not better than the surrounding schools. Please take a look at their opponents and records. Those records were a lot of smoke and mirrors (and weak scheduling).

South Point pulled an easy draw in the first few rounds. I would say this is gonna be a tough game for both teams, because SP is hard to defend and solid on D most years. However, I think it is Hibritens year and they take down the midgets.

Funny as a screen door on a submarine. Hibriten gets their 1st first down of the game midway through the 3rd Quarter. Halftime Hibriten -3 yards total offence.

Last edited:
Reactions: RAIDEREXPRESS
Everyone keeps saying that SP is only playing cupcakes in the playoffs and every week we keep proving them right. Now there is only one cupcake left in the whole state in 3A and we get to pound them next week. Where are all those tough teams that we were supposed to eventually meet? We should have just stayed home and let the NCHSAA mail us the trophy!! Worse team in the history of Belmont and only 6 points TOTAL scored against us in 4 playoff games.

Everyone keeps saying that SP is only playing cupcakes in the playoffs and every week we keep proving them right. Now there is only one cupcake left in the whole state in 3A and we get to pound them next week. Where are all those tough teams that we were supposed to eventually meet? We should have just stayed home and let the NCHSAA mail us the trophy!! Worse team in the history of Belmont and only 6 points TOTAL scored against us in 4 playoff games.

I love you man!!! Dead on perfect!!

Reactions: RAIDEREXPRESS
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT