ADVERTISEMENT

You can't make this up

egfan

Jul 22, 2003
Many of you know my friend TarheelWarrior. He was entered in a contest where you win a new Honda if Carolina was to run the opening kickoff back for a touchdown in tonight's Carolina-Pitt game.

His name was drawn before the game and Carolina ran the opening kick off back for a touchdown! He now owns a new Honda. You can't make this up. Congratulations... good guys finish 1st sometimes!

This is still unbelievable. Thanks fellas!! You really can’t make this stuff up. Not much good has happened this year for me football fan wise but this sure helps make up for a lot of it!

Tell us about it. Color, interior, power train, accessories, we need to know. I want to bid on it! :)

Reactions: Tarheel Warrior
Many of you know my friend TarheelWarrior. He was entered in a contest where you win a new Honda if Carolina was to run the opening kickoff back for a touchdown in tonight's Carolina-Pitt game.

His name was drawn before the game and Carolina ran the opening kick off back for a touchdown! He now owns a new Honda. You can't make this up. Congratulations... good guys finish 1st sometimes!
Turned on radio in truck just before kickoff. My son couldn't believe Carolina actually ran back kickoff and was ahead in a game. (And they won too wow) After they announced name of winner of car I joked "Well he will have to pay taxes on it"

Congratulations.

TarHeelWarrior is da man. EGfan and THW have been staples on this board thick or thin ( more often thin). Could not be happier for a faithful Preps fan.
Now. Go Raiders and go THW!

Congrats on the win!

I know about the taxes having won a car by being the 2 millionth fan to attend a Hickory Crawdad game in 2002.

I didn't mind because I was a WINNER! :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT