ADVERTISEMENT

You can't go wrong this Friday Night

SWO-#1

Aug 28, 2002
I don't see a game that will not be great in any classification. Which ever one you go to will not fail to deliver. There is just so many. The biggest 3rd round matchups in a Long, Long Time. Oh and the results will have the BIGGEST Divison games ever. Good luck to all and hope its a great evening of Football.

I don't see a game that will not be great in any classification. Which ever one you go to will not fail to deliver. There is just so many. The biggest 3rd round matchups in a Long, Long Time. Oh and the results will have the BIGGEST Divison games ever. Good luck to all and hope its a great evening of Football.

Your right. Can't wait for Friday night

I know Hibriten is selling tickets early, my wife is picking ours up this morning when the office opens. For a game in the Unifour area (Hickory, Morganton, Lenoir, Taylorsville) this will be the best entertainment for your dollar in the area! 10,000 expected to attend!

Reactions: 1SWO1 and daagoob
I know Hibriten is selling tickets early, my wife is picking ours up this morning when the office opens. For a game in the Unifour area (Hickory, Morganton, Lenoir, Taylorsville) this will be the best entertainment for your dollar in the area! 10,000 expected to attend!

Geez 10,000 good for them. Going to be a great atmosphere that them kids will never forget. Best of luck, I've got HH winning by 14

Reactions: daletec
With the teams playing I would think all will be a packed House. SWO seats 3000 and I would think another 1000+ along the fence. I guess if youre real friendly could pack 4000 in the stands ...... :cool:

Reactions: 1SWO1
With the teams playing I would think all will be a packed House. SWO seats 3000 and I would think another 1000+ along the fence. I guess if youre real friendly could pack 4000 in the stands ...... :cool:
We'll bring 1000-1500

We'll bring 1000-1500

Thats great olddog77. With trees on 3 sides of the field and school at one end its gonna be loud. I know on the broadcasts Billy and Melvin have to almost yell (not that they dont anyway).Sometimes its hard to hear the broadcast over it. The Corral will be rockin Friday night. Jacksonville is playin in town also, so a lot will be there. Come EARLY to get parking within a mile of the school. I was always there by 5. I had my ticket so lots of times just walked in while they was preppin the filed, Only one in the stands.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT