ADVERTISEMENT

Ya'll still have doubts?

rolling-on-the-floor-laughing_1f923.png

I'm sure his progression is going great, but are they boxing before the games now?

Last edited:
The kid is a beast n will b back new in no time. The SEC is a beast so he's gonna have 2 get his lumps first b4 we pick him top5 Iin the draft lol

Obviously he is being tested on balance, strength, and topping it with endurance Mr. Nepsy

Apparently you have never stood in a corner

Obviously he is being tested on balance, strength, and topping it with endurance Mr. Nepsy

Apparently you have never stood in a corner

Well boxing will definitely do it. I've participated in a few Naval Boxing smokers. Great Point S2V2!

Last edited:
They're not short on RB's @ Georgia!

thumb-48.jpg

Elijah Holyfield
Kid is put together for sure the best thing for #34 is to rehab for 18 months and comeback in 19 and have no lingering doubts. He will get PT at GA they share the rock! His speed is not of this world - lol. I think that is what will get him on the field. Hard to find homerun threats like #34.

I wish nothing but the best to the coach going to Myrtle Beach

Do you know the difference between a northern girl and a southern girl? A northern girl says “you can” and a southern girl says “y’all can”

I hope that someone is working on the 2018 version. Loved this

Question for any Scotland fans what can yall tell me about Cory Johnson just hired as our New Head Coach

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT