ADVERTISEMENT

Y'all hear them Huskies barking....

22wham

Sep 28, 2009
Hunter Huss
How about them Huskies....let me run down this year so far.... southpoint is garbage, Catholic is garbage, and just knocked off Kings mountain!!!

How about them Huskies....let me run down this year so far.... southpoint is garbage, Catholic is garbage, and just knocked off Kings mountain!!!

Damn!!! Congrats to Huss. It really sux to realize you might be right Wham, but congrats. This is a shocker.

Can I just say, for all of us, THANK YOU for shutting Mountie up... Big time win for Huss!! Bigger game next week for the Huskies

wow i hadnt heard that score. congrats to huss. must have played a great game. how many yards did the catholic running back get for huss in that game?

Reactions: crest91
Looks like Huss has a team to compete for state! Only took 49 years.

I ask this question and never got a reply. Not saying anything but was truly asking if he has really helped and did the departure hurt CC
CC could not run the ball against Weddington at all. I am sure that CC misses him, but not sure if he would even be able to gain any serious yards given CC's inept OL. Probably better for him to transfer out of CC for at least recruiting purposes - sounds like he and Huss are having some success. Tough to get recruited when your offense goes "3 and out" 80% of the time.

CC could not run the ball against Weddington at all. I am sure that CC misses him, but not sure if he would even be able to gain any serious yards given CC's inept OL. Probably better for him to transfer out of CC for at least recruiting purposes - sounds like he and Huss are having some success. Tough to get recruited when your offense goes "3 and out" 80% of the time.
Doubtful, many colleges want him at DE/OLB not RB. A change of schools won't change that either.

Doubtful, many colleges want him at DE/OLB not RB. A change of schools won't change that either.
I agree. He is a good high school running back but he doesn’t have the burst and lateral quickness to play running back successfully on the next level.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT