ADVERTISEMENT

Y'all can stop crying

I was hoping they would come to 1a would have loved seeing a potential Tarboro vs Reidsville state championship game.

Just last year one of my (friends for life) son attended Northeastern HS and he and I got into a big disagreement about whom had the best football in that area. Of course, I said Tarboro and that's when the argument started..... 😅 😅

Just last year one of my (friends for life) son attended Northeastern HS and he and I got into a big disagreement about whom had the best football in that area. Of course, I said Tarboro and that's when the argument started..... 😅 😅
Lol northeastern has always been solid just hasn't got that elusive state title. Now IMO Tarboro is top 10 as far as football programs in the state Richmond is definitely on that list to. Trust me when I tell you Tarboro wants no part of the Richmond raiders lol.

NE hahahahahha very much over rated football team. Just had a guy up here 24 - 7 boasting their states and telling you more lies and more lies. NE has never and will never will a state title. They play in one of the weakest conference in the state. Dagoober is a pool guy who think he knows what football is hahahah but never played.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT