Carthage, NC 28327
West Stanly @ Albemarle, Albemarle, 21-20
Chatham Central @ Hobbton, Hobbton 28-6
Noth Moore @ North Stokes, North Moore 18-6
North Rowan @ West Rowan, West Rowan 24-21
South Davidson @ West Davidson (if they play), WD, 40-6
South Stanly @ East Montgomery, East Montgomery 49-7
Thomasville @ West Montgomery, West Montgomery 38-13

Albemarle shocks West Stanly (and the rest of Stanly County). Hobbton runs past Chatham Central. North Moore defeats North Stokes. West Rowan beats North Rowan. West Davidson stomps South Davidson (if they play). East Montgomery crushes South Stanly. West Montgomery trips up Thomasville.

Last week, 5-3 (.625).

West Stanly @ Albemarle, Albemarle, 21-20
Chatham Central @ Hobbton, Hobbton 28-6
Noth Moore @ North Stokes, North Moore 18-6
North Rowan @ West Rowan, West Rowan 24-21
South Davidson @ West Davidson (if they play), WD, 40-6
South Stanly @ East Montgomery, East Montgomery 49-7
Thomasville @ West Montgomery, West Montgomery 38-13

Albemarle shocks West Stanly (and the rest of Stanly County). Hobbton runs past Chatham Central. North Moore defeats North Stokes. West Rowan beats North Rowan. West Davidson stomps South Davidson (if they play). East Montgomery crushes South Stanly. West Montgomery trips up Thomasville.

Last week, 5-3 (.625).

Is south Davidson playing this week?

T-Ville probably won't score against WM...and If Albemarle wins...believe me, it'll be by more than 1 point. Is West Stanly better then T-Ville?

Albemarle wins this Friday will not be how much Albemarle has improved, but how far West talent has decreased.

West graduated a lot, but remember they played a team NW Cab. that has a lot of upperclassmen. I think this is a perfect storm..They meet in the middle... I predict a low scoring affair with the difference being the kicking game. Field position will determine the winner of this one.

I think AHS/WS will be a close one. Should be great fun for the fans. This game is always tough to predict.

West graduated a lot, but remember they played a team NW Cab. that has a lot of upperclassmen. I think this is a perfect storm..They meet in the middle... I predict a low scoring affair with the difference being the kicking game. Field position will determine the winner of this one.
I agree with Nipit 100% Don't get the big head guys just because you beat a down Thomasv ille team..West will come to play and try o win..BE READY DOGS..

Reactions: BulldogsFollower
I think AHS/WS will be a close one. Should be great fun for the fans. This game is always tough to predict.

I really like our defense. I believe it stands strong offensively if we execute well this could be a 3td game. My pick for this game is 18-6. I think our offense is better and our defense holds strong. Offensively I think it's a process with a young team so that's why I am only giving us 18pts.

AHS-28, WS-14
Right now I dont care about any other games. West lost almost their whole team from last year and the Dogs are more experienced and hungry. Dogs are back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT