ADVERTISEMENT

Y’all still dem Raptors or nah

Somebody should have offered up their place last night for ol' Rich to stay so he can eat some mountain lobsters with us today. Must have been the guy speeding past me last night on the way home doing about 85. Couldn't get out of town fast enough.

Somebody should have offered up their place last night for ol' Rich to stay so he can eat some mountain lobsters with us today. Must have been the guy speeding past me last night on the way home doing about 85. Couldn't get out of town fast enough.
I saw that too. It was a black Royals Royce with 20’s chrome. I couldn’t see who was driving because the inside was smoked up. I caught a strong smell of weed after it passed

Reactions: 1SWO
yeah, they still dem Raptors. Da Same Raptors that lost to Murphy and Robbinsville in 2016 and 2017. And the same Raptors that got stuffed last night for only 6 pitiful points by another SMC team... same stuff, different year.....Rich been writing 3 years worth of internet checks for Da Raptors that bounce like a basketball........well it is basketball season for em early again.....

Oh no, only the best for Rich. Good ole mountain oysters served raw. A fine mountain delicacy.

I saw that too. It was a black Royals Royce with 20’s chrome. I couldn’t see who was driving because the inside was smoked up. I caught a strong smell of weed after it passed
a tad bit odd that you said 20's chrome and mentioned weed. why could it have been west virginia heroin and a ford truck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT