ADVERTISEMENT

Wussies

seadog28

Oct 4, 2004
I am embarrassed by you cramper fans. The negativity has me understanding our dominance! Suck it up, cupcakes! I really hope the kids don't feel or show your ambivalence. Shame on you! Wake up! Good things are happening!

Help me, SL. This is not right. These "rain men" should at least have a pulse. Are these spoiled little fans blind? I say it again, I'm embarrassed for a great program.

Passion? WTH!!

You just beat the state champs!!! You will not face a better team until the late rounds of the playoffs. Crickets! No, worse than that. Oh poor us, we suck!

Screw Shelby, we'll take care of them. What the hell is going on? Don't you know that your new offense will take off like a rocket? Don't you know that your defense is one of the best in the State?

Excuse me, I have to throw up.

Reactions: SHS LION
I will say this, Friday nights game against weddington was awesome. The coach and those kids scratched and crawled back from being down 19-7 to the defending state champs...yes weddington isn't on the same page as Shelby or SP and probably won't repeat as champs, but if our old coach was still here Crest would have just gave up.

I like this team. Coach Eddins really got excited after Crest had the win. He could have punched one more TD in but chose to be humble to an excellent team. and them boys were excited.

But Crest still isn't where we would like to be, it's gonna take time, and hopefully, Eddins won't leave us for SC anytime soon.

Reactions: rockstrong
I will say this, Friday nights game against weddington was awesome. The coach and those kids scratched and crawled back from being down 19-7 to the defending state champs...yes weddington isn't on the same page as Shelby or SP and probably won't repeat as champs, but if our old coach was still here Crest would have just gave up.

I like this team. Coach Eddins really got excited after Crest had the win. He could have punched one more TD in but chose to be humble to an excellent team. and them boys were excited.

But Crest still isn't where we would like to be, it's gonna take time, and hopefully, Eddins won't leave us for SC anytime soon.

You guys will be just fine with Eddins. I was highly impressed with him after the South Point game this year. I was one of the last people in the stadium that night on the SP side and with an already diluted crowd due to the rain I was able to hear him address the Chargers after the loss. I couldn't leave until he was done; he sucked me in. In defeat, he was strong with his words and praised his teams effort and for not giving up until the final whistle. And I'll echo that. You guys never quit and if we are honest that has happen before once down. He has the guys believing in themselves and playing as a team. It will not take long for the knowledge to win to return.

Give it a couple weeks Dog....

They win a few more and the Crest fans will roll out into Preps like a mass influx of roaches then the lights get cut off... Much like South Point fans last year after your horrendous start...... Well you asked :) .

ha ha

I hesitated calling them wussies. Nobody, with brain waves, would believe that. They will win their conference and the mighty Red Raiders will win theirs. No need to panic!

Reactions: coondog8585
I am embarrassed by you cramper fans. The negativity has me understanding our dominance! Suck it up, cupcakes! I really hope the kids don't feel or show your ambivalence. Shame on you! Wake up! Good things are happening!

Help me, SL. This is not right. These "rain men" should at least have a pulse. Are these spoiled little fans blind? I say it again, I'm embarrassed for a great program.

Passion? WTH!!

I've already debunked your dominance theory. I do appreciate you calling out our fan base. Those that know us respect......Those that don't will learn. Don't let our silence be confused with apathy. We know what is coming. Others don't. Are you and foot getting nervous?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT