ADVERTISEMENT

WS Prep at Mount Airy - Net Broadcast

Does everyone know where I am posting the scores and standings now ? Have not missed a game there.
Posted new location once but it was deleted ! No respect here and to many personal attacks allowed here by HP & 3D ! This will probably be deleted also ! Look and you will find @ CP.... Like if you have found it ! I know some has moved there also ! Look for TD-FridayNight

Last edited:
Does everyone know where I am posting the scores and standings now ? Have not missed a game there.
Posted new location once but it was deleted ! No respect here and to many personal attacks allowed here by HP & 3D ! This will probably be deleted also ! Look and you will find @ CP.... Like if you have found it ! I know some has moved there also ! Look for TD-FridayNight
Not going to delete it, if there is anyone that doesn't know about Carolina Preps by now, they are living under a mushroom. Have fun with your likes. You are the only person I know of that Deana changed your user name from Photo to what it is now. But NCPREPS are the bad guys. And why post it under bareman's post about the next game and his broadcast.

Last edited:
Posted here because he is about the only Bear fan left posting and I was photo on CP also and ask on a Saturday morning for it to be changed and it was in about an hour that morning. I ask on here for about a year for it to be changed before it happened but it did not stop you or those 2 from calling me photo and you know who I am talking about . You even jumped in and helped them two with their personal attacks .That is when I decided to leave ! Now with about all the Bear fans gone ,:rolleyes: I guess you 3 are happy...
Sorry Bareman , I hope this did not bother you as much as it did Sportsnut17 . Good Luck to the Bears this week ! !

Last edited:
Back to the topic . Bears have 4 important games this week. Boys can lock up sole possession of first place in conference with a win tonight and number 1 seed in west with a win fri. Girls have a tougher road ahead. They could finish anywhere from sec to fourth

Back to the topic . Bears have 4 important games this week. Boys can lock up sole possession of first place in conference with a win tonight and number 1 seed in west with a win fri. Girls have a tougher road ahead. They could finish anywhere from sec to fourth
Any updates on additional recruiting of the the Mounce kid. I saw him play last Friday, he can jump out of the gym.

End of one MA up 20-9
32-30 MA at halftime

Last edited:
Bears fall 64-58...2way tie for 1st ....turnovers and Prep D was the difference

The Northwest is a mess right now as far as seeding in the league tournament. There are going to be a lot of tie breakers and coin flips to sort this mess out before Monday.

Big game coming Friday for the MA girls against Bishop, who is playing pretty well down the stretch (don't let the overall record fool you). Winner likely get a home game in the playoffs, loser will be putting a lot miles on the travel bus.

yep a trip to Hiwassee Dam looks to be on the horizon for one of these 2....

Photo I did just what Deana said to do and stop the BS. I have stayed out of your path of destruction and you somehow manage to throw me back into your pitiful pool of crap. You must love attention and being humiliated. Everyone LOOK at ME!!!!! I'm the GREAT PHOTO!!!! My work is done here. Get a LIFE you Dumb Burro.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT