ADVERTISEMENT

WRH/Wilmington jamboree

dogs79

Nov 7, 2009
Teachey , NC
I wonder why WRH is on Wilmington teams home side this year ? WRH always ,at least for long time been a visitor. WRH plays West Brunswick I think.

Hey old dog how ya doing buddy it’s (blackbulldog) this just my new name
Hey bro im hangin in. Gotta get my hip replaced soon. Then more rehab. I probably miss most of the games. I be following on here tbo. Thks for askin bro

Hey bro im hangin in. Gotta get my hip replaced soon. Then more rehab. I probably miss most of the games. I be following on here tbo. Thks for askin bro

Have they scheduled it yet? I was thinking about going to see you saturday but my daughter had surgery on her knee friday so I hung around most of the day. She played volleyball from rec league all through high school and it bothered her the last 2 years she played. Hopefully they got it fixed. I'm on call again all this week and next week I'm going to Wisconsin. I'll get back to see you soon.

Reactions: dogs79
What part of Wisconsin? I'm from Milwaukee
Have they scheduled it yet? I was thinking about going to see you saturday but my daughter had surgery on her knee friday so I hung around most of the day. She played volleyball from rec league all through high school and it bothered her the last 2 years she played. Hopefully they got it fixed. I'm on call again all this week and next week I'm going to Wisconsin. I'll get back to see you soon.

What part of Wisconsin? I'm from Milwaukee

I went to Hartland so I was a little North of there. Wisconsin was quite different from Indianna and Illionois. We got use to seeing miles of corn fields and when we got into Wisconsin the scenery changed all at once. Trees again! I bought a losmandy GM811G telescope mount from a gentleman that has health issues and could not lift it. He bought it new last year and was never able to take it outside and set it up. 5000.00 setup with the custom tripod that I got for 2700.00 so it was worth the ride. We went to Williamstown Kentucky and saw the replica Noah's Ark. Had a great time!! I wanted to see the Packers museum but they had a home game thursday and my understanding is the museum is closed on game days unless you have a ticket to the game .

Reactions: TVILLEDAWG2370
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT