ADVERTISEMENT

WRH VS NSJ WHO Wins !!!

Did better than i expected was able to wear them down with the run....they like to blitz so you can catch them on counters/misdirection....they live by the big play....the WRs #5 and #11 are very good good hands run good routes.....we shot ourselves in the foot way too many times tonight.....i believe Wallace wins by a score or two...if we can run on them i know yall can

Wow really
Yeah Clinton led under 5 mins got pinned back deep had to punt out of the endzone NS got a big special teams return down to the 13 they scored on a TD yard pass on 3rd down with 2 mins left...we fought em hard all game just to many mental errors at the wrong time.....if yall playing in Jacksonville hope you have better officials then we did tonight missed a couple key calls

East duplin good defensively ,not so much offensively dont get me wrong i believe they can win rivalry games throw everything out the window. It will be a barnburner hard hitting drag out slobber knocker type of game...im not comparing teams at all not bias in this fight im a bulldog fan always will be.the rams will probably be the best offensive team wallace will play until the playoffs ...i dont think neither of our offensies will muster alot of points against each other ,but the win last friday gave me a little more confidence in our offensive skill set and play calling.to play with a great havelock team and out score them only by 5 points was huge.so next friday night in Wallace.The Showdown.Dogs Vs Panthers.May The Best Team Win...

East duplin good defensively ,not so much offensively dont get me wrong i believe they can win rivalry games throw everything out the window. It will be a barnburner hard hitting drag out slobber knocker type of game...im not comparing teams at all not bias in this fight im a bulldog fan always will be.the rams will probably be the best offensive team wallace will play until the playoffs ...i dont think neither of our offensies will muster alot of points against each other ,but the win last friday gave me a little more confidence in our offensive skill set and play calling.to play with a great havelock team and out score them only by 5 points was huge.so next friday night in Wallace.The Showdown.Dogs Vs Panthers.May The Best Team Win...
Agree with the fact it will be the best regular season game possibly best game of the season I will see. Skipping the JK game for this one

tough loss for the Horses. WRH should beat NS without too much trouble, although NS is pretty good.

East Duplin not so good offensively??? maybe somebody needs to let our stable of backs know that. they didnt get the memo.

Stable of backs lol wallace the same ... Anything else. U only picked out one part of my response. I did say in a rival game throw everything out the window didnt i. I did say each team offense wouldnt score alot of points!i did say what kind of game it would be .and u only pick a part of my response lol..

Stable of backs lol wallace the same ... Anything else. U only picked out one part of my response. I did say in a rival game throw everything out the window didnt i. I did say each team offense wouldnt score alot of points!i did say what kind of game it would be .and u only pick a part of my response lol..
how you came up with ED not having much of an offense i dont know. thats what stood out. we're only averaging 50 plus ppg. regardless of competition thats a lot of points.

Ed wont score 50 points on wallace and vice versa
i never said they would. also unlike you, i never said "your" team was better on defense than offense. you said that about ED. i know WRH is loaded on both sides of the ball, but we are too. im just trying to figure out how you came to the conclusion that we are not that good on offense. thats all. im not saying we are some super phenomenal offensive team. im just saying that with the athletes we have we do have a very good offensive team. whether we can move the ball on a very good WRH defense, only time will tell. i expect our game to be a real knock out drag out affair. both teams are very fast.

Im gonna say this again both offensses will have a hard time moving the ball on each other. Both teams are fast.both teams have had early season test,im not gonna say wrh wins cause they home, this a rival game everythings out the window. Records what ya did last week year etc... Im saying ive seen both offences play i just think wallace offensively is a little better ,not beacause they beat down jk or a down swo who both have trash defense ,not even because of the havelock win, im saying it because this year wallace finally has a solid offensive line that opens up gaping holes. The way they played during the scrimmages all three they were in the o line was the key. Of course the backs and receivers had something to do with it... I will say this Ed Played yall tails off against jville ya offense stalled for a while in that game.do to good defensive play and other factors. Ed team is good you not ranked #2 for nothing ,but it will be proven again may the best team win... Next week if. Irma lets us.

Trust me wallace not overlooking anyone we play cause u can lose a game just as easily as u win one. I hope that they dont have tje bighead after beating havelock ,no doubt big win but the season not over thats the only thing bulldog county is fearing. The high the team has right now

What is amazing to me is that some of you talking like WRH will just come in and walk over NS. Folks sleep on this team if you want to. Do not go thinking because of that NewHanover score that this is not a good football team. Do not think that because of the Havelock win that WRH will just stay have to show up. I think you all will find out NS has some really talented kids and that's a real good football team. There three kids who have already committed to D1 orograms in the team Be real careful just giving Wallace the win. WRH a good football team? Without question..one of the best in the state. Northside did not lose very many key players off a team that played for a state title last year. Stand by for what will be a great high school football game between two great high school football teams.

I never said wallace will beat NSJ. I ask the clinton guy who won the game he said wallace would win by 3tds not me,wallace takes nobody light i just hope our players team not superinflated after beating a stellar havelock thats has 8 D1 Players on it. Thats my gripe. They got to play just as well if not better tomorrow night its never just show up and win games not that easy.i hope they tuned in for game number 4 and come out ready to play.

I never said wallace will beat NSJ. I ask the clinton guy who won the game he said wallace would win by 3tds not me,wallace takes nobody light i just hope our players team not superinflated after beating a stellar havelock thats has 8 D1 Players on it. Thats my gripe. They got to play just as well if not better tomorrow night its never just show up and win games not that easy.i hope they tuned in for game number 4 and come out ready to play.
Was a nerve struck? Where did I say you specifically said anything? No idea where you get your info from Havelock has only one D1 player Avery Johnson, anyways I agree with you on one thing if your team comes in thinking they done beat Havelock everyone is going to lay down for them... I will say it now. Not only will NS beat them so will a talented ED team. Regardless of what many will say this is not JBB Havelock. They may not even win their conference this season they have to go through a tough NS team and a talented Jacksonville team. So wait a couple more weeks then you can pound your chest about the Havelock game

Was a nerve struck? Where did I say you specifically said anything? No idea where you get your info from Havelock has only one D1 player Avery Johnson, anyways I agree with you on one thing if your team comes in thinking they done beat Havelock everyone is going to lay down for them... I will say it now. Not only will NS beat them so will a talented ED team. Regardless of what many will say this is not JBB Havelock. They may not even win their conference this season they have to go through a tough NS team and a talented Jacksonville team. So wait a couple more weeks then you can pound your chest about the Havelock game

Havelock will have at least 5-6 if not more guys go D1 off this team, just haven't committed yet.

Numbers 6, 22, 55 off the top of my head will go. I know there is more. 22 has offers from Navy and ECU among others. 6 is obviously going to UNC.

Msc i knew a guy from havelock said alot of those guys wll got offers from D1 Schools and the scott kid that didnt play

Havelock will have at least 5-6 if not more guys go D1 off this team, just haven't committed yet.

Numbers 6, 22, 55 off the top of my head will go. I know there is more. 22 has offers from Navy and ECU among others. 6 is obviously going to UNC.
If NBBears say that they are then I believe it. Since he is familiar with the program and is from the area. So I stand corrected. WRH either is pretty darn good or played the game of their lives to go up there and beat the Rams at their house then.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT