ADVERTISEMENT

WRH VS EAST DUPLIN

Brooklyn bridge Fulton street

Sep 20, 2017
East duplin is a very very good football with senior leadership and heart because of our fans and family members that support them so watch out this year WRH your team is in for a long Friday night this PANTHER team has the hearts of champions and is looking forward to being in the state championship game in December GO PANTHERS

Let me go ahead and say, do not fall victim to this trap. ^^^. This is not a normal ED poster. We tend to be a bit more humble than this. Hoping for a great, injury free game.

First of all brand new member East duplin class of 98 second I am so sick of hearing about the bulldogs or bullpups take your pick I hope we put the smack down on yeah Friday night

East duplin is a very very good football with senior leadership and heart because of our fans and family members that support them so watch out this year WRH your team is in for a long Friday night this PANTHER team has the hearts of champions and is looking forward to being in the state championship game in December GO PANTHERS
cougarpride, is that you?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT