ADVERTISEMENT

Wrh vs Beddingfield

If WRH plays to their capabilities they'll win by a lot. If they don't I can't see them beating NE the next week.But,I think they will.

Last night we played pretty good pass coverage was excellent,run defense had to play good and they did holding the to 185 yards for the whole game WOW!! Shutdown!!And Micheal Basden Showed another side of himself
.thats gonna be big as if wallace needed another weapon.simply unfair for th opposition .lol dogs 79 im not worried at all i dont care who they play those pass ints.showed me they play the spread good and the team we play friday play spread offense..no running game at all ...

Reactions: dogs79
Last night we played pretty good pass coverage was excellent,run defense had to play good and they did holding the to 185 yards for the whole game WOW!! Shutdown!!And Micheal Basden Showed another side of himself
.thats gonna be big as if wallace needed another weapon.simply unfair for th opposition .lol dogs 79 im not worried at all i dont care who they play those pass ints.showed me they play the spread good and the team we play friday play spread offense..no running game at all ...
Got to play four quarters going forward

Yep i believe they will , i c the coach has their attention.the only thing we need to do is our intensity needs to turned up a little ,but we gonna be just fine when we get to play whoever i dont care about what they do i only concerned about what we do...

Reactions: dogs79
I think WRH rolls they will start to turn their intensity up now.

Yo goob i read a postvthe other day that said ,wrh and NE were at the fca Camp and they shredded wallace ,but last night i asked my cousin did he remember the 7 on 7 camp he said yep i also asked him did they go against and team named NE,he says our offense scored 2 times and yall offense scored 2 times that was it .. He did say yall qb was nice tho the one that played he said gis arm is a canon he completed five passes 1. Td for a 5 yard pass nothing deep tho. But he said he thinks yall a good team tho.#57 of wrh.was at the camp. My aunt grandson. So u have props in wallace goob..alot of the guys i talked to yesterday about possibly playing yall , said they seen yall and heard about yall all season and said yall good. If not ya wouldnt be 11-0 . props out to NE. From the bulldogs u have their respect.now all that left is to play the game..

Reactions: daagoob
Yo goob i read a postvthe other day that said ,wrh and NE were at the fca Camp and they shredded wallace ,but last night i asked my cousin did he remember the 7 on 7 camp he said yep i also asked him did they go against and team named NE,he says our offense scored 2 times and yall offense scored 2 times that was it .. He did say yall qb was nice tho the one that played he said gis arm is a canon he completed five passes 1. Td for a 5 yard pass nothing deep tho. But he said he thinks yall a good team tho.#57 of wrh.was at the camp. My aunt grandson. So u have props in wallace goob..alot of the guys i talked to yesterday about possibly playing yall , said they seen yall and heard about yall all season and said yall good. If not ya wouldnt be 11-0 . props out to NE. From the bulldogs u have their respect.now all that left is to play the game..

Thanks Bulldog, I had seen an article on the scrimmage way back. I.remember coach Moore saying our kids looked really good or something of that nature. I didn't pay it a whole lot attention back then because I didn't think it was that important. Guess I was wrong. I'm not a football whiz like a lot of you. I just like the atmosphere there at my old school, brings back memories. It's going to be crazy when you guys arrive, you will love the stadium and the environment. It may not measure up to Shelby-South Pointe, but it's going to be well worth that 3:45 drive thru the back roads of Beaulaville, Snow Hill,Kinston, Greenville,Bethel,Williamston, and Edenton. I'm looking forward to it, one of us will win and one will lose that night, but regardless the outcome it's going to be fun. I'm actually hoping that it ends up being very close like you think. What a great game it would be if it was a shootout like we were in when we played DH Conley and we won in overtime. That would really make it intense. I know I shouldn't be overlooking Clinton, but I can't help it. They looked bad the one game I saw. I don't even see it being close, I think we win by a lot

Ok i think the will be close with wrh and NE,alot of the posters that doesnt know about this team from the east called the Wrh Bulldogs,will see that night will see y they have the respect they have now i cant speak on NE other than what posters say and reading your posts i know its hard to 11-0 any time ,but in the playoffs wallace lost one playoff game the last 6 years..that a great accomplishment and i know ya team gonna be gunning for us.thats the way it should be.may the best team win...lets us play this game friday night.and yall play clinton well see who doing what when the smoke clears...

Any Thoughts!! Who wins

Two glaring stats for Benningfield.......

1. They give up over 80% of what they score (WRH less than 20%)
2. Their leading rusher is also their leading reciever

They seem to have pretty good size on the lines.

Bottom line is dont think they can overcome the WRH defense with only ONE producer on Offense.

Wallace wins by 21++ .....depends on how long they leave in the starters as to how many +s

I'll take Wallace in this one, there may be no tougher place to go into in the east and win than WRH's stadium. Somehow the stadium manages to be both well lit and dark at the same time, hard to explain unless you've seen it at field level in the playoffs. The crowd is always a factor for the visitors because WRH expansive fan base takes over 3/4 of the stadium. And for some reason, the ball just always seems to bounce Wallace's way like there is a mystic football guardian there to help the Bulldogs at just the right time.

Just a tough environment to win in, even when teams do win there they know they've been put to the test.

I'll take Wallace in this one, there may be no tougher place to go into in the east and win than WRH's stadium. Somehow the stadium manages to be both well lit and dark at the same time, hard to explain unless you've seen it at field level in the playoffs. The crowd is always a factor for the visitors because WRH expansive fan base takes over 3/4 of the stadium. And for some reason, the ball just always seems to bounce Wallace's way like there is a mystic football guardian there to help the Bulldogs at just the right time.

Just a tough environment to win in, even when teams do win there they know they've been put to the test.
the game is at Beddingfield.

i think pretty much everyone would agree WRH will beat Beddingfield but you can't overlook anyone, to your point home field adv didnt do WRH much good against ED this year but they go to Havelock and get a win being 2 tds or more underdogs by the so-called experts. i don't think it means a lot when it comes to high school football unless the two are evenly matched talent wise then maybe maybe not.

i think pretty much everyone would agree WRH will beat Beddingfield but you can't overlook anyone, to your point home field adv didnt do WRH much good against ED this year but they go to Havelock and get a win being 2 tds or more underdogs by the so-called experts. i don't think it means a lot when it comes to high school football unless the two are evenly matched talent wise then maybe maybe not.
It doesn't matter where Clinton Ed or WRH plays the game between those three. Might even be an advantage to the away team

Wasn’t saying WRH would be at a disadvantage because they have to travel. It may even help them, it’s just odd them having to travel this much in playoffs. A #5 seed was ridiculous. Home field advantage isn’t really a huge difference maker IMO until college.

Reactions: 96panther
Common opponent is north side Jacksonville WRH beat NS 30-0. NS beat Beddingfeild 48-7. Just a useless comparison

Common opponent is north side Jacksonville WRH beat NS 30-0. NS beat Beddingfeild 48-7. Just a useless comparison
if WRH doesnt route Beddingfield ill be highly surprised! i think Williams has a field day!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT