ADVERTISEMENT

WRH-Northeastern Updates

DogsRunItUp, "goob has been talking out of his hiney hole all week."
That's funny really funny. Actually he's been talking out his hiney since before the playoffs began. He could have at least been realistic.

Reactions: blackbulldog
Turning point in the game was the false start flag on the NE TD from the 1. Wallace fans couldn't even believe the call. Until then the game could have gone either way and it was about 5 min left in the 4th. Congrats to Wallace

Turning point in the game was the false start flag on the NE TD from the 1. Wallace fans couldn't even believe the call. Until then the game could have gone either way and it was about 5 min left in the 4th. Congrats to Wallace

The turning point of the game was when Javonte Williams took it to the house on the first play of the game!

Thank you crush i promise u those eagles offense is good.but ya defense gave up 0ver 600 yards of total offense man..we gave up 495 yards

OJ in case you don't know the objective of the game is simple, score more points than the opposition. The Bulldogs had this game in control the whole game.

The whole game? Maybe the score was deceptive but I saw score feeds of 7-7, 14-14, 21-21, 28-28, 35-34, and 42-40. Maybe by control you mean not allow Northeastern to have the lead.

Reactions: dogs79
Funny how you left out 48-40, 56-40, and 63-40....NE got 2 garbage tds when the game was already decided.

Funny how you left out 48-40, 56-40, and 63-40....NE got 2 garbage tds when the game was already decided.
DogsRunItUp, honestly this game was effectively over long before the last 5 min; WRH was answering so fast to NE the 96.7 radio announcer couldnt keep up with the game on the air! The Dog's were scoring too fast!

Last week, two grown men were telling the Clinton players before the game that "they would be crying on that nice charter bus on the way home." I wonder if they hung around until the end of last night's game???

I'm not surprised WRH won, but I never expected them to score 63. They made a believer out of me.

Reactions: aftermath
The whole game? Maybe the score was deceptive but I saw score feeds of 7-7, 14-14, 21-21, 28-28, 35-34, and 42-40. Maybe by control you mean not allow Northeastern to have the lead.
We scored and they called it back we would have took the lead but and then 21 scored for WRH

DogsRunItUp, honestly this game was effectively over long before the last 5 min; WRH was answering so fast to NE the 96.7 radio announcer couldnt keep up with the game on the air! The Dog's were scoring too fast!
No it wasn't it was 42 to 40 and we scored and they called it back

63-46 we gave up 2 trash tds...game was over. After we sacked ya qb 4 times how many sacks did freshwater get last night 0

I think it was a great back and forth football game between two good teams. No one was in control unless you want to say WRH was the last minute maybe two. I would say in a game like this to decide who "dominated" I would look at how many times did each team punt? Anyone have that stat?

I think it was a great back and forth football game between two good teams. No one was in control unless you want to say WRH was the last minute maybe two. I would say in a game like this to decide who "dominated" I would look at how many times did each team punt? Anyone have that stat?
63, Wallace Rose Hill scored often and quickly

Well the score doesnt indicate that but if the defense gave up 735 yards thats not a dominate performance are u serouis dude.. That is horrible..wrh gave up 490

Guys, it was a good game between kids who left it all on the field. I believe there was mutual respect between the players at the end of the game. The problem is these crazy over the edge fans of NE who thought their team couldn't be beaten.

Reactions: blackbulldog
Guys, it was a good game between kids who left it all on the field. I believe there was mutual respect between the players at the end of the game. The problem is these crazy over the edge fans of NE who thought their team couldn't be beaten.
and daagoob still hasn't shown up!:)

Reactions: aftermath
Hey goob gonna be in swo next week!! Alot of the fans from NEsaid they making that ride to see the dogs and swo.

i will say the NE kids played with heart all night and never gave up. But as long as WRH has #3 we will be fine. He may be the best player in all of 2a. In case the NE fans couldnt tell he was by far the best player on the field last night. Now its time for SWO. Havent we already destroyed them this year? Just a side note our guys are a little mad that we are having to do all this traveling. Just a heads up ask Beddingfield and NE.

No one said that

If they dont call those 4 phantom holding calls its a 14 point game going into 3rd qtr..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT