ADVERTISEMENT

WRH@ North Myrtle Beach high school

I think ther is a lot more parity with the eastern teams this year, possibly as deep as I’ve seen in a very long time.
I think that is a given since there is no more sub dividing. I think there are 5-6 teams (instead of the three everyone seems to want to mention) capable of going very deep in playoffs. I do agree about Princeton. Saw them in a scrimmage and their offense is very good. Big, strong offensive line and two very good running backs. Dont get fooled by them running the single wing. Just the fact that teams will have to prepare for it will be a huge challenge. Based on their schedule and conference, I dont see them losing. Defensively, I wasnt that impressed but it was a scrimmage.

The team we lost to tonight would beat anyone in the 2a like a drum. Now on to next week.
Careful now....#6 in SC Rock Hill South Pointe beat NC 2A Shelby by 14. Only a 7 point lead with 2 minutes left in the game.

#25 in SC North Myrtle Beach beat NC 2A WRH by 14. So not really sure if they would beat EVERYONE in 2A like a drum.

I never count out the Dark horses. They have better tradition than we do up over here in the far northeastern corner. I like our chance to win the east again, if I told you otherwise I'd be lying. I also know that if we were to win the east again that we'd probably lose to Reidsville again. John says Whiteville is a solid contender. If that's true then imo there are 5 teams that can win the east. Those in no particular order are Whiteville, Edenton,Clinton, WRH,and NE. I'd love a return trip to Clinton, but if we have to play WRH then I want them to come here. After this past week I have no desire to go to the Pound anymore.
I agree with ya daagoob

Reactions: daagoob
I never count out the Dark horses. They have better tradition than we do up over here in the far northeastern corner. I like our chance to win the east again, if I told you otherwise I'd be lying. I also know that if we were to win the east again that we'd probably lose to Reidsville again. John says Whiteville is a solid contender. If that's true then imo there are 5 teams that can win the east. Those in no particular order are Whiteville, Edenton,Clinton, WRH,and NE. I'd love a return trip to Clinton, but if we have to play WRH then I want them to come here. After this past week I have no desire to go to the Pound anymore.

The only way Edenton would have a shot and making an eastern final is by avoiding Clinton and WRH. Unless covid or somebody else sends both of them home, that's not happening.

Reactions: UNC91 and dogs79
Reidsville has been the biggest beneficiary ever since the split began,up until then they didn’t do much of anything and that can be backed up with facts

Reactions: UNC91
Reidsville has been the biggest beneficiary ever since the split began,up until then they didn’t do much of anything and that can be backed up with facts

Y’all were lucky our game hot cancelled last season.
You are Thomasville fan you seen The difference in reidsville from before the split. I mean you guys played us from 2000-2004.

Like I said in 2018 they better get us this season. Cause the next 2 years after this we will have our entire teams back
That WRH game where the rams had to work to almost win. That will be every game after round 1, might even be round 1

gotta love how people continually trash Reidsville....no other team gets the amount of hate they get including Shelby ( who people rightfully honor)...sorta like Shelby is the high school football equivalent of a Democrat and Reidsville is the equivalent of a Republican......................

gotta love how people continually trash Reidsville....no other team gets the amount of hate they get including Shelby ( who people rightfully honor)...sorta like Shelby is the high school football equivalent of a Democrat and Reidsville is the equivalent of a Republican......................
Reidsville is King from most I know

Reactions: daagoob and UNC91
Where are the posts that trashed Reidsville?

Reactions: dogs79
It's definitely not me, I have numerous recent posts on these threads letting everyone know that Northeastern can't beat Reidsville. You guys are our kryptonite for sure. If we win the East again I promise you I'll never say we're going to beat Reidsville. After last season Ive become content knowing that we'll never beat Reidsville.

Reactions: rambbq and UNC91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT