ADVERTISEMENT

WRH. At Whiteville

Seriously you don’t know what you’re talking about conference wise. Clinton has played in the 3 conferences over the pst25 years. The ECC has consistently been one of the toughest conferences in the state. Look T the # of Stste championship appearances by ECC teams. This year is no different.

Well you have my apology . You guys were saying Wallace not ready or up for game. Conservative play calling with little time going to 4 quarter. I said you did not say this out right but listening it sounded like you were leaning a little that way about this game. You guys did a great job done ng the game. Did not mean to insult in any way. I think coach Mott good coach.

First off all congratulations to Whiteville, I’ve followed Whiteville athletics for 35 years and one thing I’ve always known, they’ve ALWAYS had athletes in Whiteville reminding me of another city in southeastern North Carolina.
Secondly, congratulations to Wallace-Rose Hill on a remarkable, almost unequaled playoff history over the past 35 years. WRH is in rare air when it comes to playoff football. The DarkHorses will look forward as always to our annual rival match next season

Last edited:
Reactions: dogs79
Still have not answered my question. Who is you?
I'm the guy stuck in I-95 traffic around Wilson right now in a lil red corvette on his way to Laurinbutg to see one of the best 4A teams more than likely blowout my sons South Central team in the rain! Not just because my son plays for them but because I'm a high school football fan and I want to see Scotland up close and to see if this young South Central team can find anything to build on next year when my son is a senior. I may be the only one sitting on the South Central side but I'll be there damn it! That's "who I is" at this moment!

I'm the guy stuck in I-95 traffic around Wilson right now in a lil red corvette on his way to Laurinbutg to see one of the best 4A teams more than likely blowout my sons South Central team in the rain! Not just because my son plays for them but because I'm a high school football fan and I want to see Scotland up close and to see if this young South Central team can find anything to build on next year when my son is a senior. I may be the only one sitting on the South Central side but I'll be there damn it! That's "who I is" at this moment!
Friday night football is the greatest

Well you have my apology . You guys were saying Wallace not ready or up for game. Conservative play calling with little time going to 4 quarter. I said you did not say this out right but listening it sounded like you were leaning a little that way about this game. You guys did a great job done ng the game. Did not mean to insult in any way. I think coach Mott good coach.
No worries. I was curious. We certainly weren’t happy with the outcome but we fully believe in Coach Mott. Thanks for tuning in!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT