ADVERTISEMENT

WOW! New Bern Bears.

Okie dokie. Fair enough. There has been some mighty good football played in the Bern over the last 10 years. Sorry you missed it. Give it a year or two.
Yes u r correct. there has been some great football played in New Bern . that was then, and not any more Jack.Stop living in d past.

Had two bad seasons in 08-09, just a small rebuild before we get back on track. But it's cool that you get your rocks off of 15-18 year-old kids not competing at a high level. Picking on a school with 3 rings in 8 years is pretty strange, but I'm sensing you don't have much else to do.

Had two bad seasons in 08-09, just a small rebuild before we get back on track. But it's cool that you get your rocks off of 15-18 year-old kids not competing at a high level. Picking on a school with 3 rings in 8 years is pretty strange, but I'm sensing you don't have much else to do.
See thats what wrong, always bringing up the past, look at Independence they r 0-and 4 and they never bring up the past years of their championships trophy and rings,

If you have never tasted steak you have no appreciation for it and are satisfied eating Big Macs. This leads you to criticize those who speak of the last steak they ate.

New Bern is a community and New Bern High School serves that community. Independence in their heyday had kids from all other Charlotte with little or no ties to that community so it's no wonder they never bring it up since there is no real connection to the program. No disrespect to the players or coaches of those teams is implied and the run that Independence had has bettered Charlotte football.

Fans should remember the past but should live in the present. I know that may be too much for a troll to comprehend.

LTB, please contact me.

If you have never tasted steak you have no appreciation for it and are satisfied eating Big Macs. This leads you to criticize those who speak of the last steak they ate.

New Bern is a community and New Bern High School serves that community. Independence in their heyday had kids from all other Charlotte with little or no ties to that community so it's no wonder they never bring it up since there is no real connection to the program. No disrespect to the players or coaches of those teams is implied and the run that Independence had has bettered Charlotte football.

Fans should remember the past but should live in the present. I know that may be too much for a troll to comprehend.

LTB, please contact me.

Miss you man. Ive got a new cell 984-202-3137 give me a call or shoot me a text

LTB, please contact me.
got 2 do better than that. Excuse----- attempt to lessen the blame attaching to seek to defend or justify or----- a reason to explantion put forward to defend a fault or offense just live with it,like another team did back in 2009 and 2010 and be proud 2 b 0 and 4

Independence didn't win the title just two years ago, did they? Or 4 years ago? Find another team to troll, not one who has multiple titles in the past 4 years.

Obsession-
an idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person's mind.

OK troll77, let me lay it out for you.

1-You are the one who complained about Bear fans living in the past and used Independence as an example, I pointed out it's a different situation. I would say you are comparing apples to oranges but I'm sure that would go over your low-brow head as well.
2-Some folks do live in the past and put up past glory to defend current failure. I am no big fan of this but when the criticism for doing so comes from one who has not experienced success it is hollow. 2007, 2012, and 2014 is "lately" compared to never.
3-I'm not 0-4 Chuck!

Now go back under your bridge and wait

Cry "Havoc!", and let slip the dogs of war.
Have a nice day :)

Reactions: NBBears20124ACHAMPS
I'll never forget what the great CT147 once said when he proclaimed .....uh.....uh.....well....uh..... I guess it doesn't really matter what he said, but trust me, it was extremely motivational what ever it was. Right now I can guarantee you he is running all over New Bern, not only spreading the Zika Virus but he is also spreading the good news of what positive thinking can do to increase the success of Bears Football. As a fan of
Wake County Football, Middle Creek in particular, I can't tell you often his caps locked rants motivated us to achieve success. I consider him the Pee Wee Herman of motivational speakers. There is no obstacle he can't handle, in public, in private or in a raincoat. Rally around him New Bern and follow him.......uh.......unless he is leading you into the woods while wearing a clown suit. :(

Reactions: portcity FB
Win a title the last two years. Not many teams can say that, just sayin. Not the first time we've had two long seasons in a row. We won't stay down long, I assure you. Coach will get his health back and we'll be just fine.

Win a title the last two years. Not many teams can say that, just sayin. Not the first time we've had two long seasons in a row. We won't stay down long, I assure you. Coach will get his health back and we'll be just fine.
Keep going back in the PAST, man this is 2016.

Ok here is the deal NB has been one of the top 5 programs in the state no matter what class since 2010. However last year they were barely a playoff team and this year they have been relegated to being a whipping boy. Currently, they are missing their coach and seem to be error prone and lack discipline based on all of the turnovers and penalties. I don't know what the future holds for them but if I had to guess I would say they will be back if this is not a talent issue.

Last edited:
QUOTE="ruleman77, post: 375601, member: 13159"]Keep going back in the PAST, man this is 2016.[/QUOTE]

Why are you so obsessed with New Bern? Did your wife leave you for someone here? You seem to be under the impression our lives solely depend on the result of high school football games. Again. We've got 3 titles in 8 years. We know how to win, we'll be OK. Pick on a Wake County team that hasn't won a title in 30 years, not one who has multiple titles in 4 years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT