ADVERTISEMENT

WOW Havelock

S2V2

Feb 28, 2018
1620943_ffc65d2a3fca4bf88a1d69859180a9bf.jpg

Reactions: Swo_05
This is all I have to know. 194 points in the first three games? Wallace Rose has been the only school to give them a fit.....

Havelock will take it all in 2018

This is all I have to know. 194 points in the first three games? Wallace Rose has been the only school to give them a fit.....

Havelock will take it all in 2018

Can't judge a football game by looking at scores on Maxpreps.

Rose gave them all they wanted for about 25 minutes until Coach King made the necessary adjustments in the second half.

Maxpreps has been wrong many times in past history. I do not depend on such source

Craven County hasn't made that announcement yet. I know some schools in the County are still being used as a shelter as of today.

It's not possible to play this week now. I'm hearing we may not play next week either. Pamlico county played last week. There is no reason we can't work this out. They had school during Matthew and the school was sheltering people at the same time.

It's not possible to play this week now. I'm hearing we may not play next week either. Pamlico county played last week. There is no reason we can't work this out. They had school during Matthew and the school was sheltering people at the same time.

Pamlico County actually played this week. Doubt we play next week as well. Weird that Craven County hasn’t made a decision on school yet, hopefully that announcement comes today.

Reactions: Swo_05
Just left the Havelock Touchdown Club Headquarters where the Havelock Football team is busy delivering donated meals from Corey Robinson and the Carolina Panthers to people in need of food in the Havelock area. Players looked eager to get started again but can't begin practices till the Craven County Board of Education gives the okay. There are still a lot of displaced people in the area, one area school has over 75% of it's students with home damage.
Please keep this area in your thoughts and prayers as recovery efforts are in progress. A lot of hurting families.

Pamlico County actually played this week. Doubt we play next week as well. Weird that Craven County hasn’t made a decision on school yet, hopefully that announcement comes today.

Reactions: PBBear51 and Swo_05
Just left the Havelock Touchdown Club Headquarters where the Havelock Football team is busy delivering donated meals from Corey Robinson and the Carolina Panthers to people in need of food in the Havelock area. Players looked eager to get started again but can't begin practices till the Craven County Board of Education gives the okay. There are still a lot of displaced people in the area, one area school has over 75% of it's students with home damage.
Please keep this area in your thoughts and prayers as recovery efforts are in progress. A lot of hurting families.

Correct. Thousand and thousands of displaced people in the area, my heart hurts when I get into my car and see the devastation. Kudos to Corey and former New Bern Bear and Carolina Panther, Kevin Reddick, for donating food and supplies to their respective areas.

Reactions: ncjeff and Swo_05
If they don’t play a game in the next week or so, I think this season is over for some of those teams in the Area.Craven County is known to make bad decisions. Getting the community back is very important what is more important is getting the kids stable again and that doesn’t mean football. Sad state at my old HS and my family in the area.

Correct. Thousand and thousands of displaced people in the area, my heart hurts when I get into my car and see the devastation. Kudos to Corey and former New Bern Bear and Carolina Panther, Kevin Reddick, for donating food and supplies to their respective areas.
Hey Bear 2012 I know how you feel on what you are seeing all around you with the devastation. I was born and raised in New Bern, have family still there. I now live in South MS, have so for the past 30 yrs and still remember the devastation from Katrina that my family, my home and my coast neighbors went through. I can tell you that things will get better and quality of life will return, it will take some time though! So to you and all in NC and SC my prayers are with you all.

Reactions: PBBear51 and downlo
They already pushed it back a week that is all they will do they can only push it back so far as it will interfere with winter sports schedules
Yea ....will you guys just report less games ? 7 or 8 instead of 10

Craven county should be playing ball next week... Carteret county played lastnight and im hearing Onslow is scheduled to start practice this week. Hopefully we can get back to it and play a couple games a week if need be.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT