ADVERTISEMENT

Would you rather.....

scottishLAW

Oct 26, 2003
Would you rather lose to your rival during conference and play one week later, then post a bunch of classy post. Or play a week later and get completely "owned" and embarrassed the following week?

Was all for supporting them till they popped out of nowhere last week with their post. Best of luck to both on the court.

You could be the 7 seed in the 4AA Eastern Bracket and advance to the 3rd round........Or,,,,,,you could be the favorite in the little 4a and lose in round 2... Which 1 do you choose?

PM6TWSx.gif

Personally, I would rather win the Conference Championship and own my rival for the 5th straight year than get to play 1 week longer and be embarrassed. Waste of gas money. We went 11-3. At least last year, we only lost 2.

I'd rather wake up tomorrow just like anyone else knowing we had a good season. Premature or not taking jabs at rivals is fun. We could lose every game every year and there would still be junk talk. From me at least. You guys have owned us. Credit where it's due. If we had lost last week and you guys played tonight I would've surely been rooting for you. It's all in fun. See you next year

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT