ADVERTISEMENT

Would you rather......

RaiderMagik13

Nov 25, 2005
Win your rivalry game or still be playing football in late November and December. This isn't a discussion post. Just a simple "one or the other" answer.

Mag13, how would you know how to make a comparsion? You have not won a rivalry game in the last 5 years. But you have sit at home while the Scots continued to play.

Win your rivalry game or still be playing football in late November and December. This isn't a discussion post. Just a simple "one or the other" answer.
Mag13, how would you know how to make a comparsion? You have not won a rivalry game in the last 5 years. But you have sit at home while the Scots continued to play.
funny how after 5 games people forget 17 years of total domination

I had much rather be playing in late November and December than to beat my rival during the regular season. How ever in football just like in life things don't always go as hoped or planned. You can fold up shop after a disappointing loss or you can do as we did. Monday morning we got our butts back in the weight room working to not only to beat our rivals for a 6th straight year but also to make another run at what has become expectations in Scotland county, another state championship next year. A second round loss in the playoffs will never define our program.

I had much rather be playing in late November and December than to beat my rival during the regular season. How ever in football just like in life things don't always go as hoped or planned. You can fold up shop after a disappointing loss or you can do as we did. Monday morning we got our butts back in the weight room working to not only to beat our rivals for a 6th straight year but also to make another run at what has become expectations in Scotland county, another state championship next year. A second round loss in the playoffs will never define our program.

Betcha guys can't beat us for 17 straight years like we did you all. Enjoy while you can. We will return to dominance soon.

You can say "another" when you win more than one. For now, just say a second state championship. Mad respect for SC, but as long as y'all have Peyton..... I mean, Bailey, you'll always come up short.

Say what you will about Bailey but he has owned the Raiders since he has been at Scotland. He will win a State title sooner than later.

No argument there, but we just all agreed that we'd rather be playing after Thanksgiving versus beating a rival. Does it feel amazing? Absolutely, and kudos for doing something that Scotland has never done, beating the Raiders 5 years in a row, but what does "sooner than later" mean in numeric terms? That's a very vanilla, general statement that's the main basis of your argument. I have a figure that's tangible. Bailey has been a head coach for about 15 years and has had teams that have been absolutely LOADED at Britt and Scotland.

15 years: 0 rings.

Sooner than later??????

Let me get this straight. 2 days before you guys play your biggest game of the year so far you are talking about Scotland and Bailey? Do you undestand why we think you sir are a clown?

My Raider playing days are over, I just analyze now. They'll play whether I debate on here or not. That's what makes people clowns on here. Y'all are way too close to this, man. These are KIDS, I'm discussing the effectiveness of an adult to do their job, or what y'all expect him to do. You sound like a sore loser with the name calling. That's what clowns do, sir. Hit 74 West, then 220 North, and come support us, man. It's not that deep. Never is. Cyber coaches, what we used to call y'all on here, are the reason Scots and Raiders fans get bad reps.

You guys are about to play Greensboro Page in the 3rd round of the playoffs and a few Raider fans are talking smack about will Coach Bailey ever win a ring with Scotland. I'm pretty sure Coach Castellano and crew are not thinking that way.

You guys are about to play Greensboro Page in the 3rd round of the playoffs and a few Raider fans are talking smack about will Coach Bailey ever win a ring with Scotland. I'm pretty sure Coach Castellano and crew are not thinking that way.

AMEN! Who gives a flip about anything besides the 1 game ahead

I really do appreciate the invitation. That trip was one of the choices that I was considering for Friday night. I think the world of the Hunt kid that plays lb for you guys and his family. That are great people that I condsider friends. However my buddy is coaching at a high school in South Carolina and I haven't seen him since he won a state championship last year, so I will be headed south Friday night. See you all next week at Mallard Creek.

Last edited:
I really do appreciate the invitation. That trip was one of the choices that I was considering for Friday night. I think the world of the Hunt kid that plays lb for you guys and his family. That are great people that I condsider friends. However my buddy is coaching at a high school in South Carolina and I haven't seen him since he won a state championship last year, so I will be headed south Friday night. See you all next week at Mallard Creek.
Go_Scots remember Fairmont in your prayers as we play on Friday. From my family to yours, Happy Thanksgiving. Best wishes with your friends team.

Coach Bailey is a heck of a football coach and we are glad to have at Scotland. Wish the Raiders luck Friday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT