ADVERTISEMENT

American Legion Baseball World Series contract

Sportsnut17 do you ever see them trying to model their campus like Little League? Build Dorms another baseball field? Do they ever have the property for that? I wonder who owns the property to the left of the grandstands and center and outfield fence

I wonder if they ever buy property off site and build a huge complex. I highly doubt they have money like that to invest.

Sportsnut17 do you ever see them trying to model their campus like Little League? Build Dorms another baseball field? Do they ever have the property for that? I wonder who owns the property to the left of the grandstands and center and outfield fence

I wonder if they ever buy property off site and build a huge complex. I highly doubt they have money like that to invest.
You do know that the field is on school property and owned by the school system? The HS plays there. I think they have used Gardner-Webb in the past for makeup games.

You do know that the field is on school property and owned by the school system? The HS plays there. I think they have used Gardner-Webb in the past for makeup games.

I knew that the school owns the property but if the American Legion came to them and said we will build you another baseball field and dorms that will allow you to host major tournaments in all sports I would assume they would never say no!

Does the Shelby school district give any money to the American Legion or has money been granted to help with the renovations and upgrades?

I would assume they are making big time money off of this! I wouldn't be surprised if the are making 50k-100k a year if not more!

would be nice if they could build a complex with a dome

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT