ADVERTISEMENT

Word on the Street...

rockstrong

Oct 15, 2010
Word on the street is the highly touted Mountain Island Charter RB is now at Ashbrook. Anybody else heard that?

Rich? Smoking Gun?

That is not true. He is still enrolled and at the school. As a matter of fact, he is on the track team and is on the 4x100m relay team. They have already qualified for the regionals. I know all of this for a fact. I don't usually post on here, but I wanted to put this rumor to bed.

Reactions: rockstrong
Awesome for him! Was hoping the kid would continue to build there. Thanks for putting the rumor to bed.

The only RB I saw that fit that description (highly touted) was wearing Black n white

The MIC RB has also qualified to the regionals in the long jump and the 4/100 relay team. It was actually his first jump of the season which he qualified on. So all the rumors about him transferring to Ashbrook were just lies and he nor his family has even thought about leaving MICS. He’s a very loyal student athlete to the teachers, coaches, players and students at Mountain Island Charter. We are FAMILY and we learn, grow and build together. Raptors Pride!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT