ADVERTISEMENT

Word on the Street...

rockstrong

Oct 15, 2010
Word on the street is the highly touted Mountain Island Charter RB is now at Ashbrook. Anybody else heard that?

If true, the big south conference championship run just got a little more interesting...especially if the green wave can run that triple option at South points level

Reactions: rockstrong
If true, the big south conference championship run just got a little more interesting...especially if the green wave can run that triple option at South points level

They definitely won't be able to run it at South Point's level. It takes a lot of time to be that efficient. But if they can build off of the experience from last year and improve, they will definitely be a big threat. The bigger question would be about the defense. Burns put up 35 against them last year with multiple explosive plays.

I have no clue how this rumor was started, but it definitely is not true. He is still enrolled at the school and has no intentions of leaving. He is currently on the track team and has some upcoming college visits scheduled. I know all if this for a fact. Good luck to Ashbrook this upcoming season, but this is definitely false.

This is the biggest lie out right now. What do a person have to gain by lying on a student athlete that has never attended or played for the school. I know his family and they are very stand up people which will not be happy to hear these lies. How desperate the school must be to lie on a fine young stud RB with a very bright future. The truth will tell come football season then what? Liars!!!!

Apologies on my part, wasn’t my intention to spread the rumor more. I had heard it from more then a couple people, but I figured somebody on here could set the record straight.

Dang. Touchy people on here. It’s not like anyone attacked the kid. Who really cares? Either he transfers or doesn’t. Relax, Jesus ain’t coming back based on whether that kid transfers or not

Dang. Touchy people on here. It’s not like anyone attacked the kid. Who really cares? Either he transfers or doesn’t. Relax, Jesus ain’t coming back based on whether that kid transfers or not
MICS fans are always touchy. Maybe after they finally get over the Bessemer City hump theyll lighten up a bit...or whatever team in their crappy conference that they cannot beat but should

Reactions: footsoldier
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT