ADVERTISEMENT

Word 2's D's Wise Shelby Lions Greatest High School Football team 2's put a uniform on from N.C.

HSFB man-rich white man-sv3

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2020
We's flew down again 2's watch Dutch Fork again last night .Word 2's D's wise. Causes HSFB man , rich white man-sv3 noses there football. Us 3 told tommy da ball coach knotts give them lions 20 points and and spot them 20points and Dutch will still win buy 20 and we go to clevand county to claim a win

Last year we would have destroyed Dutch Fork,Dutch Knife,and Dutch Spoon.

So flattering to see people keeping Shelby’s name in their mouths. Even more flattering when Shelby is compared to bigger schools in bigger classifications. “What would Dutch Folk do to Shelby”. Why won’t Shelby play Mallard Creek or Vance”. You’re obviously doing something right. It’s when they’re not talking about you, when you need to be concerned. Thanks, guys!

Last edited:
What were my excuses old buck?
That was our wake up game. We played horrible that game. The grass was yellow that game. You wonder why people hate shelby with a passion
You get your tail beat, then hit the boards with excuses. Just like when swo beat the breaks off shelby. You boys all week predicted 60-0 no one can hang with van Erskine and them boys. Swo beat you like a red headed step child young buck. After the game your punk as*** was no where to be found young buck

And by the way, UNC91. I saw NC State sophomore Linebacker, Jaylon Scott(6’1” 250 lbs) with a one handed int vs Duke yesterday. Hometown and School: SHELBY
Yea hes even more over rated then dipstick hollyfield. State is so bad, the water boy got playing time vs Duke. Keep bragging about unsportsmanlike your kids are

We's flew down again 2's watch Dutch Fork again last night .Word 2's D's wise. Causes HSFB man , rich white man-sv3 noses there football. Us 3 told tommy da ball coach knotts give them lions 20 points and and spot them 20points and Dutch will still win buy 20 and we go to clevand county to claim a win

What???

I don't even understand what the original post is saying. Is this some kind of new language or something?

Reactions: UNC91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT