ADVERTISEMENT

WNCA picks Conference games

Pisgah Bears

Jul 31, 2015
Canton
It's conference time
Pisgah-35-East -0
Brett going back to the team he coaches before coming to Pisgah.A team that has really went down since he left.
Tuscola 27 Smoky 20
Should be the best game of the week.Tuscola going to Smoky both undefeated.Could go either way but I give it to the Mounties.
West Henderson 18-North Henderson 14-
Both trying not to finish next to last in conference
Franklin 24-Brevard 21
The second best game this week.Franklin has a hard time defending the pass,Brevard passes a lot.But hard to win in the pit.

Pisgah 48 EH 7 - East is one of the worst teams in wnc this year.

Tuscola 28 SM 24 - This will be the first real test for either of these teams. Should be a good one.

Franklin 42 Brevard 14 - Brevard can pass but nothing like Erwin. I think Franklin will roll in this game.

Reactions: WNCfballFan
Pisgah by 35...........calls off the bears early 2nd half.......Bears will not put anything new on the film

Tuscola/ SM...........EVEN.......only because they play in Sylva.....game of the week

Franklin by 28 in the Pit...........Brevard has not played anyone as talented as Franklin

Bears win something like 28-0. Lots of injuries for the Bears. I'm thinking S.M. gets the win over T. S.M. can play defense unlike the other teams Tuscola has played. Franklin brings Brevard back to reality in a big way.

Pisgah 42-0
Tuscola 35-10
West Henderson 21-13
Brevard 35-34

Looking forward to seeing how Brevard looks with their first real test of the season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT