ADVERTISEMENT

WNC SCORES

AhsCougar1

Oct 3, 2007
Asheville up on McDowell 41-0 at halftime. Does anybody else have any scores? Pisgah tuscola?

Tuscola 10 Pisgah 7 at Half

Fraklin 14 North Henderson 6 at Half

Reynolds 22 Enka 3 at Half

Asheville up 54-0. How in the hell did McDowell have a lead on Erwin in the fourth quarter? I don't think McDowell has 20 yards through 3 quarters

In 2007 Rahkeem Morgan had 9 carries for 238 yards against North Buncombe.

In 2005 Johnny White had 34 carries for 368 yards and 6 touchdowns AT franklin who at the time was 6-0.

Just thought I'd throw a little jab in there while I could :)

Good game for the Ricoettes. Rockets I mean

Also, in 2004 Crezdon Butler had 145 carries for 1,495 yards in 14 games. A season long average of 10.31 yards per carry. Just to show you how shockingly little we used Crezdon Butler that year, he had FEWER carries in 14 games than Rico Dowdle has right now through 8.

In 2004 Johnny White averaged 9.7 yards a carry. 223 carries for 2,184 yards in 14 games.

Barring an injury, Dowdle may very well get to 300 carries this year.

After last night Rico is averaging 10.77 and that should increase with the three teams they have left to play in the mac.

The fact that Dowdle is not in the Shrine Bowl is borderline criminal. Best player I have seen in mountains since the Streater boys at Sylva-Webster. JMO.

Come on now Bama, I know you were in attendance when Johnny white and Crezdon butler were catching touchdown passes from Jonathan crompton several years ago. No doubt Rico is an outstanding player.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT