TCR by 24

NB @ Tuscola
NB by 14

West @ North
West by 35

acr by 30
tcr by 21
nb by 1

I rode out to watch enka/wh last week and wh was definitely less than impressive than the other times i've seen them this year. against nb they were rocking heads, they played with no passion last week, very flat. Seeing as how north henderson is a rival, I expect that won't be an issue this week.

wh by 40

AC Reynolds by 27
TC Roberson by 20
North Buncombe by 8
West Henderson by 40

I’m not 100% sold on NB, they should beat Tuscola but an upset wouldn’t surprise me.

Why would you be? They are bad and extremely poorly coached!
Absolutely no one from Tuscola, especially someone that's affiliated with the staff (like you), should ever be allowed to talk bad about another coach or staff of any other team! Lol. Everything's slowing coming to light, enjoy your regimes last few games on the hill.

Reactions: Dogthathunts
This is probably the worst I’ve ever seen Asheville. They look unorganized.

West Henderson’s sluggish play continued from last week into last nights game until halftime. They weren’t playing with any passion, any emotion. They need to understand that when you’re undefeated, you’re everyone’s super bowl and they’re going to give you everything they have.

North came out and scored first and then went into halftime with a 7-7 tie. I’m not sure what was said at halftime but West came and quickly scored 30 unanswered points until the 2nd string went in. That’s the team that needs to show up every night. It shouldn’t take getting embarrassed in a half of football to a bad team, for you to wake up.

They better keep that fire for the rest of the year.

North came out and scored first and then went into halftime with a 7-7 tie.

That’s pretty alarming

North came out and scored first and then went into halftime with a 7-7 tie.

That’s pretty alarming

West came out of the half and scored 30 in about 10min. While alarming, not of concern when you can identify the issue and the issue being lack of energy. A team not used to success has to understand that when you win, you’re everyone’s super bowl. You better show up from the kickoff, not at halftime.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT