ADVERTISEMENT

WMAC Week 7

Yep! And then you're looking at 2-3 win seasons and extremely low participation and then the total decimation of your entire program if they stay up there. Hell, these coaches had their own starting Running Backs DAD ARRESTED earlier last week at their own practice. I'm not saying that it wasn't warranted and that he doesn't have a reputation but other administrations and staffs would have and could have handled that differently and had many other possible outcomes. They definitely wouldn't have humiliated their own RB and his family in front of everyone like that. Absolutely pathetic.

Reactions: 91ths
Yep! And then you're looking at 2-3 win seasons and extremely low participation and then the total decimation of your entire program if they stay up there. Hell, these coaches had their own starting Running Backs DAD ARRESTED earlier last week at their own practice. I'm not saying that it wasn't warranted and that he doesn't have a reputation but other administrations and staffs would have and could have handled that differently and had many other possible outcomes. They definitely wouldn't have humiliated their own RB and his family in front of everyone like that. Absolutely pathetic.
I agree . The whole crowd needs to go.

Reactions: 91ths
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT