ACR @ Tuscola
Asheville @ North Henderson
Enka @ North Buncombe
West Henderson @ Erwin

ACR by 35
Asheville by 35
N. Buncombe by 28
W. Henderson by 21

I originally had ACR by 21 but after watching film, I am changing it to ACR by 35. Tuscola has very little speed. Not trying to knock them but just my observation.

Last edited:
Looks good to me GG. I would just put your score up a bit more.

Not a great week of games, but here are my thoughts.....

AC Reynolds by 37 (simply because the last two years it was 37-0)
Asheville by 40
North Buncombe by 35
West Henderson by 27

and just for fun.....
Charlotte Catholic - 20
Weddington - 6

AC Reynolds 35 Tuscola 14
Asheville 56 North Henderson 7
Enka 14 North Buncombe 13 I'm calling it!
West Henderson 35 Erwin 21

AC Reynolds 35 Tuscola 14
Asheville 56 North Henderson 7
Enka 14 North Buncombe 13 I'm calling it!

Sooooo, Smoky Mtn beats Tuscola by 30 but you think ACR will only win by 21? I watched the Tuscola/Smoky game from start to finish and if we give up 14 points it will be because our offense/special teams gives up 2 TD's. Tuscola's offense is just sad, they were down 23-7 and still only passed on 3rd downs! Seems that every pass goes to #11 as does most of the offense. I get why Tuscola fans are not happy. As for the Enka prediction, no way....Enka can't stop any offense (except Rosman).

Reactions: ShineTime
Sooooo, Smoky Mtn beats Tuscola by 30 but you think ACR will only win by 21? I watched the Tuscola/Smoky game from start to finish and if we give up 14 points it will be because our offense/special teams gives up 2 TD's. Tuscola's offense is just sad, they were down 23-7 and still only passed on 3rd downs! Seems that every pass goes to #11 as does most of the offense. I get why Tuscola fans are not happy. As for the Enka prediction, no way....Enka can't stop any offense (except Rosman).

I edited it just before you posted your reply. I watched the same film as you and saw the same thing. I'm with you on the outcome.

Reactions: Reynoldsrocks2
You want to see predictability? Wait till Thursday... Evidently we only have two players on that team. One of which has yet to catch a ball but is still starting...... #daddyball

Reactions: Dogthathunts
You want to see predictability? Wait till Thursday... Evidently we only have two players on that team. One of which has yet to catch a ball but is still starting...... #daddyball
Misinterpretation,care to comment? I bet not.

If West comes as focused as they were against NB, it won't be this close. Against TCR it was as sluggish as I've ever seen. So many dumb penalties, 2 of them were roughing the freaking punter! Their best OL got thrown out of the game for an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty. Not to mention the TD called back and the fumble inside TCR's 10 yard line. It was ugly all around. West dominated the entire game but kept too many drives alive for the Rams. If they come out focused, West will win by 4 scores.

I edited it just before you posted your reply. I watched the same film as you and saw the same thing. I'm with you on the outcome.

I was talking to misinterpret because he had THS scoring 14 against us, that was my main point, I thought you were just being nice saying we win by 21, but I think he really believed it.

Reactions: GG4BAMA

Well the past two weeks our JV’s have been playing our TB as QB due to injury and he will be out until the Asheville game. However he has done a great job and our Freshman class has a lot of talent, wish I could make it to that game Thursday, but not looking like I can. I’ll be in Waynesville on Friday though.

They should ban yeti mugs in the locker room to. JTP's looses his grip on his sometimes

Reactions: 91ths
I really hate this let down for the boys Workin their butts off for no gain and no leadership. This group and the freshman that just moved up have done very well till now.Just to hit a brick wall. This isn't the Tuscola I knew.

Reactions: THS74
I really hate this let down for the boys Workin their butts off for no gain and no leadership. This group and the freshman that just moved up have done very well till now.Just to hit a brick wall. This isn't the Tuscola I knew.
Until the leadership changes what we see now will be what we see on a regular basis. Put all our efforts into one game and look seriously unprepared for that game.

Wow you were right, I made it to the JV game and it was the same two plays over and over! It was sad to see. Rockets took care of them easily 40-15, speed just killed Tuscola JV’s tonight.

I posted this on another thread.....

This is what I witnessed tonight during the JV game between ACR and Tuscola. I’m in the press box the entire game. During the 3rd quarter with ACR up by 2-3 scores I hear something from the visitor coaches room. I couldn’t believe what I saw. The Tuscola assistant coaches were watching the NFL game on someone’s phone. I don’t care how bad you are losing, you have to give your players your full attention. To me, that is a bad look for them.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:
I posted this on another thread.....

This is what I witnessed tonight during the JV game between ACR and Tuscola. I’m in the press box the entire game. During the 3rd quarter with ACR up by 2-3 scores I hear something from the visitor coaches room. I couldn’t believe what I saw. The Tuscola assistant coaches were watching the NFL game on someone’s phone. I don’t care how bad you are losing, you have to give your players your full attention. To me, that is a bad look for them.
WOW!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea dog. Its painful to watch.
I don't have a dog in the fight thankfully but I don't see how the parents stand sitting there watching their kids get their brains beat out. Awful memories of high school for them. Coaching staff should be ashamed.

I would imagine that when the stands are nearly empty they will start to take notice, I hate it for the players but one way to make the school system aware is if they don't get that payday from Friday nights which is significant in Haywood county, especially when the higher ups realize they won't have an excuse to give themselves a pay raise for being so excellent, simply pathetic.

I know it sounds crazy but you're on to something DMULL. Maybe a word of mouth campaign for some empty stands at a home game taking a major gate hit might do the trick and open the right eyes! Money always speaks. I would say that it wouldn't be fair to the players but what those coaches do every Friday Night to the players is even more unfair.

Last edited:
I know it sounds crazy but you're on to something DMULL. Maybe a word of mouth campaign for some empty stands at a home game taking a major gate hit might do the trick and open the right eyes! Money always speaks. I would say that it wouldn't be fair to the players but what those coaches do every Friday Night to the players is even more unfair.
Many have already stopped going. Some diehard season ticket holders. After this week I think more will follow. It is just too painful to watch.

Many have already stopped going. Some diehard season ticket holders. After this week I think more will follow. It is just too painful to watch.
As far as fair to the players, put yourself in their place. Would you want grandma and grandpa watch you get your brains beat in every week?

It might be time for a contingent of Pisgah fans to attend the home games at Tuscola just to keep the ole Bearslayer employed. We'd hate to see him run off so soon!

It might be time for a contingent of Pisgah fans to attend the home games at Tuscola just to keep the ole Bearslayer employed. We'd hate to see him run off so soon!
It won't matter if there is nobody in the stands but the parents. They are too lazy to do anything about it. If by some miracle they do, they will slide the AD in there as HC so they don't have to do anything. It could have been the plan all along. Good old boys you know. Mark it down.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT