WMAC Week 4 picks.

BD Warrior

Sep 20, 2006
Asheville at Roberson
Tuscola at Enka
North Buncombe at West Hendo
ACR at Erwin

My picks.

Asheville 28 Roberson 21..Two teams that are loaded with athletes but struggling a little

Tuscola 42 Enka 30...Tuscola will cruise in this one after their big game with their rivals.

NB 21 WH 14..Both of these teams seem pretty good this season so who knows

Erwin 35 Reynolds 28...This really could decide the conference in week one. I picked Erwin because well you know why. That being said ACR should be the favorite.

Asheville at Roberson
Tuscola at Enka
North Buncombe at West Hendo
ACR at Erwin

My picks.

Asheville 28 Roberson 21..Two teams that are loaded with athletes but struggling a little

Tuscola 42 Enka 30...Tuscola will cruise in this one after their big game with their rivals.

NB 21 WH 14..Both of these teams seem pretty good this season so who knows

Erwin 35 Reynolds 28...This really could decide the conference in week one. I picked Erwin because well you know why. That being said ACR should be the favorite.
Have you watched Roberson play?

Not my conference, but Asheville can’t be worse than TCR. Asheville should roll to a easy win and then recruit the TCR QB

Not my conference, but Asheville can’t be worse than TCR. Asheville should roll to a easy win and then recruit the TCR QB
Crest91 you and your boys are always welcome to comment on our conference, you have seen a lot of the teams and know football so pipe in any time!

My picks coming soon.....

I don’t think Asheville has ever had a qb like ty gossett who is a big guy, big arm and is a natural qb. In 20 years I can’t think of one guy that was 6’2”+ 200+ that was a QB since he was 6

Asheville is well known for recruiting local talent around Buncombe County but it looks like that's dropped off a lot lately. He would be a good player for them though but he's a senior so it really doesn't matter

Crest91 you and your boys are always welcome to comment on our conference, you have seen a lot of the teams and know football so pipe in any time!

My picks coming soon.....

You boys are alright in my book too. Hate the broke back Mountain fruit cakes are ruining football up that way. But I still cheer on them Mountain boys when they come down the mountain...especially to play them charlotte kids.

That gobiggreen website is still awesome! except I think Crest was given too much credit in the rankings lol Kings Mountain too lol

Of the teams in the poll who is better than Kings Mtn and Crest???

Hard to say at this early in the season brother. Both Crest and Kings Mountain are good. But I’m no fool. ACR is no push over, I know Laws will have the Rockets at least in the 3rd round if not state contenders. Hunter Huss can be dangerous. Alexander Central surprised me. Ashbrook has caused trouble in the past and I believe they are only getting stronger...and Weddington might upset the mighty Chargers.

I agree with Weddington, but our website is just based on teams from the western part of the state. You can see the counties we cover in the outline of the state on the front page. I say Kings and Crest are in the right spot!

asheville reynolds tuscola west reynolds and erwin could be the game of the year go green

Asheville
Tuscola
West Hendersonville
AC Reynolds

Although I wouldn't be shocked if 3 of these 4 games go the other way. I can see TCR, NB, and Erwin winning also.

Asheville
Tuscola
West
Erwin- only because that’s my team. Toss up in my mind. Hopefully it’s as good of a game as we are anticipating.

Asheville with one of the worst defenses in the last 20 years vs one of the worst offenses in wnc.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT