ADVERTISEMENT

WMAC Week 2

BD Warrior

Sep 20, 2006
North Hendo @ at East Hendo - Eagles will roll this week with another easy opponent. EH by 21

Madison @ North Buncombe - I had a feeling the Blackhawks would beat Cherokee. This week they get a easy W. They can enjoy it till they start playing quality teams. NB by 28

Webb @ Asheville - I have no clue about Webb. Cougars at home are tough. I say Asheville by 14

West Hendo at Hendo - West is my sleeper team this season and I think they get a win this week. WH by 1

TCR at Crest - Roberson needs to lighten up their schedule a little. This will be a long Friday for them. Crest by 28

Pisgah at Enka - Looks like Enka and North Hendo will fight for last place this season. Pisgah will roll big. Pisgah by 42

Mtn Heritage at Erwin - This should be a very good game. My Warriors looked much improved but still have some areas to work on. Heritage is one the best teams in the mtns. I think Erwin by 7

Shelby at ACR - Not sure what to make of ACR losing last Friday. Shelby is not a good team to lick your wounds against. Reynolds will not lay down though. I am calling upset this week. ACR by 3

Asheville Roberson and Reynolds could drop to 0-2 very easily.

North buncombe could move to 2-0. Is this real life?

Asheville Roberson and Reynolds could drop to 0-2 very easily.

North buncombe could move to 2-0. Is this real life?

The worst Asheville team since 87!

amirite.gif

I wouldn’t go that far. The QB threw for 350 on Friday and we have the two best wrs in wnc so they’ll be ok. But the line play is atrocious

I would put Simeon Thompson in that conversation as far as the best receiver goes. He is every bit as good as his brother was.

I’m not sure how good their team is but they have one of the best running backs in the country. Multiple SEC offers and was offered by Tennessee when he was in 8th grade.

Wow. Didn't realize that. I will have to look them up

reynolds asheville erwin crest e hendersonville n buncombe hendersonville should be several really good games tonite. go green

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT