ADVERTISEMENT

Wilmington Football

Jeff_spicolli

Oct 12, 2017
Here's to Coach Miller and Coach Braswell, here is to Roman Gabriel, Seth Joyner, Trot Nixon, Jonathon Cooper and the Barth brothers. Here is to be a surf town and baseball town. We can do this. We can make history.

Reactions: portcity FB
Here's to Coach Miller and Coach Braswell, here is to Roman Gabriel, Seth Joyner, Trot Nixon, Jonathon Cooper and the Barth brothers. Here is to be a surf town and baseball town. We can do this. We can make history.

Sonny J said you could kiss his a double s!

Reactions: NCBlueWonderz
Two very good teams this year. Hoggard and NH have been good for years now. What’s sad is that Laney isn’t right there with them. Speaking of the late Joe Miller, he always believed that Laney had the best overall draw in the area. The 2 QBs getting a lot of press and they should but the kid at Laney is more athletic than Jones and has arm strength of Walston. How fun would it be to have Laney, Hoggard and NH all in the ECF.

Reactions: dogs79
Port city, I had several buds go last night to Scotland Co. That attempted comeback showed exactly what those Hoggard boys are made of. Absolute character when most would have accepted defeat. Nothing in the world to be ashamed of.

Port city, I had several buds go last night to Scotland Co. That attempted comeback showed exactly what those Hoggard boys are made of. Absolute character when most would have accepted defeat. Nothing in the world to be ashamed of.[/QUOTE
No quit in this team. They are a very good team and had a spectacular season.

I’m not so sure he will ever make it to state. He will probably get drafted high and be offered a boatload of . Good luck to him whatever he does. He is very talented.

Don't forget Jordan !

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT