ADVERTISEMENT

Will Quavaris Crouch stay at Harding University?

By rhe way...myself and Nepsy are looking to adopt if anyone has a couple stud players looking to move to MC. Preferably dlineman......we are all about the kids :)
Theyre coming 2 Vance. Y'll already have enough 6ft5 300lb benchwarmers over at MC already

Like most message boards, I'll say some of what is said here is true, but there's more to the story as always. UNCGrad and btango are on point and I would trust their words.

Hickory Ridge is a better situation yes, but the motivation is different than your statements Cougs, I know that first hand. Dig a little deeper, and in your true investigative reporting ways and you will find it. Lol

Nepsy/Blue and Gold - There will be rebuilding needed for sure, but Greiner built from a very young but talented JV a few years ago, and I think there are young athletes that will be coming through the halls of Harding once again. It will be interesting to see who takes over once Greiner leaves.

At the end of the day, Hickory Ridge is getting a very good coach to take over their program. Harding will still have some athletes to rebuild around, and Quavaris and his family will make whatever decision they feel is best for them.
I’ve done digging I know there are more reasons and more important ones than I listed I just listed those as glaring ones that people would see. Obviously he had his own personal reasons too

Theyre coming 2 Vance. Y'll already have enough 6ft5 300lb benchwarmers over at MC already

Tell ya what....because me and Nepsy are all about the kids we will let you have the big boys if you will send us some of those 6'3 long armed WR that you guys always seem to find. I promise we will shelter and keep them fed

Reactions: 704CougarsDad
Tell ya what....because me and Nepsy are all about the kids we will let you have the big boys if you will send us some of those 6'3 long armed WR that you guys always seem to find. I promise we will shelter and keep them fed
We do have a few coming in this yr again lol

The big's are the formula behind championships. A bunch of skill guys don't work.
ASK HOUGH!

The big's are the formula behind championships. A bunch of skill guys don't work.
ASK HOUGH!
I do give Hough props they were loaded last yr and they all come back this yr. I would say with all what they have if they don' do it this yr...its never meant 2 b

I do give Hough props they were loaded last yr and they all come back this yr. I would say with all what they have if they don' do it this yr...its never meant 2 b

They have everyone coming back and numerous new guys. The core peace of your program must be the guys who have rocked with you since the 9th grade. Everyone gets 3 to 4 new guys annually. I'm not a fan of their program. They give the conference a bad name. They have woken a sleeping giant during the off season. I can't wait for Oct 26th.

They have everyone coming back and numerous new guys. The core peace of your program must be the guys who have rocked with you since the 9th grade. Everyone gets 3 to 4 new guys annually. I'm not a fan of their program. They give the conference a bad name. They have woken a sleeping giant during the off season. I can't wait for Oct 26th.
Same here..we admit we underestimated them n.they flat out boat raced n embarrassed us up there last yr. Cussing out our coaches n cheap shots on the field. We'e looking 4ward 2 that game more than creek week this yr.

Same here..we admit we underestimated them n.they flat out boat raced n embarrassed us up there last yr. Cussing out our coaches n cheap shots on the field. We'e looking 4ward 2 that game more than creek week this yr.

They have already started giving out bulletin board material during the off season. What an arrogant and disrespectful program that has won 1 out of 10 games against The Creek. I would tell them to act like they've been there before? But their trophy case is loaded with Hopscotch,Kick ball,Tag,& hide and seek trophies ....Lmao!

Last edited:
Would to see an all Charlotte all star team play against IMG. Think Charlotte would win by 10

Rumors around Charlotte he is headed to HR but new rule doesn't allow you to follow your Coach. Does he go private then to Catholic or Charlotte Christian then?

If his family moves into the Hickory Ridge District following the required steps of the NCHSAA and Cabarrus County for residency I expect he will be allowed to play. If the NCHSAA rules him ineligible I believe he would get an injunction in court allowing him to play and would win in a trial.

CMS discussed this exact situation in 2008 during the Citizens Committee on Residency and Eligibility. Legal counsel advised they would lose in court.

Last edited:
If his family moves into the Hickory Ridge District following the required steps of the NCHSAA and Cabarrus County for residency I expect he will be allowed to play. If the NCHSAA rules him ineligible I believe he would get an injunction in court allowing him to play and would win in a trial.

CMS discussed this exact situation in 2008 during the Citizens Committee on Residency and Eligibility. Legal counsel advised they would lose in court.

Exactly....they should have zero say in whete this kid and family chooses to live and go to school.

Now....if this becomes a move, change of legal guardian status I believe we start going down an awful scary rabbitt hole. Especially if the new guardian happens to be a coach. That is not just specific to the Crouch / Greiner situation. Thats for anyone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT