ADVERTISEMENT

Will Grier- Florida Gators

I made one post and one comment about the supplement and it was a joke about the side effects.

You do understand that we were talking about an item that is available over the counter and on line.

At my age I should go to a doctor and get the anti aging youth drugs but that is probably unaffordable for an old farmer. I could probably benefit from fat loss and joint healing more than anything else on the list.

Just for the record though, here is the only post that in any way had any reference about me using the supplement.
Creekprogram, on 12 Oct 2015 - 4:50 PM, said:

Here are the benefits and possible side effects of the supplement taken (Ligandrol)

Benefits
– Strength
– Lean mass
– Fat loss
– Endurance
– Body recomposition
– Joint healing

Potential side effects
• Male pattern baldness
• Body hair growth

btango Posted Reply 12 October 2015 - 07:25 PM

Since I have the latter two already I am ready to try it out for those benfits. LOL.

As always you argue valid points Btango your wasting breath with this guy. He wants to incriminate the kid an put him through more than he is already dealing with. He is a kid until the truth comes our I won't bash or say either what the issue is. He can't play no more this season so until the NCAA say other wise the issue is done. I'm guessing heel yes Is a Tarheel fan an is bitter he didn't stay local an attend there. I'm glad the kid don't get his college paid for with your opinions or what you think of him. I have no dog in the fight an have met the kids a few times. He is very athletic I watched him windmill dunk the ball. He has always had the frame to grow just like any kid who goes to college if he works hard enough he will get results. I'm done b tango if you chose to entertaining this guy it's on you bro. I have always respected you forum adequate an view on things.

Heel yes said:
If history proves true he eventually rides the bench in obscurity as most high profile NC recruits do when they leave the state.

you are wrong ...What about Todd Gurley? He made right decision to got to UGA and now playing for Rams. He came from a small school down east and make it to the big show!

Hell Yes said:If history proves true he eventually rides the bench in obscurity as most high profile NC recruits do when they leave the state.

When crazy people make statements! Always consider the source before you co-sign with them...:)

STARTERS!
Emmanuel Moseley (Dudley) Starting CB: Tenn
Keon Johnson (AL.Brown) Starting WR: Virgina
Tyqyan Lewis (Tarlboro, NC) Starting DE: Ohio State
Marquez North (Mallard Creek) Starting WR: Tenn
Kris Frost (Butler) Starting LB: Auburn
Tj.Thorpe (Durham) Starting WR: Virgina
Sean Wiggins (Butler) Starting LB: Ball State
Tony Reid (Mallard Creek) Starting S: Miami/Ohio
Dominique Heath (Hopewell) Starting WR: Kansas State
Lewis Neal (Wilson,NC) Starting DE: LSU
Jonathan Bullard (Crest) Starting DE: Florida
Peter Kalambayi (Butler) Starting LB: Stanford
Channing Stribling (Butler) Starting CB: Michigan
Pharoh Cooper (Havelock) Starting WR: South Carolina
Adonis Alexander (Independence) Starting S: V Tech
Tyrone Crowder (Richmond County) Starting G: Clemson
Ikeem Allen (Mallard Creek) Starting DT: Miami/Ohio
Eric Maclain (Southview) Starting G: Clemson
Matthias Farley (Charlotte Christian) Starting S: Notre Dame
Chris Smith (West Rowan) Starting DE: Arkansas/Jacksonville Jaguars
DJ Humphries (Mallard Creek) Starting OT: Florida/Arizona Cardinals
Todd Gurley (Tarlboro) Starting RB: Georgia/St.Louis Rams
Jahwan Edwards (Butler) Starting RB: Ball State (All time leading rusher), Atlanta Falcons
Stephone Anthony (Anson) Starting LB: Clemson/New Orleans Saints
Keenan Allen (Northern Guilford) Starting WR: Cal Berkely/San Diego Chargers

(2 deep)
Greg Gilmore (Southview) 2 deep DT: LSU
Braxton Berrios ( Leesville Rd) 2 deep WR: Miami

Larenz Bryant (Vance) 2 deep LB: South Carolina
Jaire Alexander (Rocky River) 2 deep CB: Louisville

Last edited:
Romeo Okawra ( Ardrey Kell) DE Notre Dame
Jeb Blazevich ( Charlotte Christian) TE Georgia
Carlos Watkins ( Chase) DT Clemson

Reactions: nepsy7
If history proves true he eventually rides the bench in obscurity as most high profile NC recruits do when they leave the state.

When crazy people make statements! Always consider the source before you co-sign with them...:)

STARTERS!
Tyqyan Lewis (Tarlboro, NC) Starting DE: Ohio State
Marquez North (Mallard Creek) Starting WR: Tenn
Kris Frost (Butler) Starting LB: Auburn
Lewis Neal (Wilson,NC) Starting DE: LSU
Jonathan Bullard (Crest) Starting DE: Florida
Peter Kalambayi (Butler) Starting LB: Stanford
Channing Stribling (Butler) Starting CB: Michigan
Pharoh Cooper (Havelock) Starting WR: South Carolina
Adonis Alexander (Independence) Starting S: V Tech
Tyrone Crowder (Richmond County) Starting G: Clemson
Eric Maclain (Southview) Starting G: Clemson
Matthias Farley (Charlotte Christian) Starting S: Notre Dame
Chris Smith (West Rowan) Starting DE: Arkansas/Jacksonville Jaguars
DJ Humphries (Mallard Creek) Starting OT: Florida/Arizona Cardinals
Todd Gurley (Tarlboro) Starting RB: Georgia/St.Louis Rams
Jahwan Edwards (Butler) Starting RB: Ball State (All time leading rusher), Atlanta Falcons

(2 deep)
Greg Gilmore (Southview) 2 deep DT: LSU
Braxton Berrios ( Leesville Rd) 2 deep WR: Miami

Larenz Bryant (Vance) 2 deep LB: South Carolina
Jaire Alexander (Rocky River) 2 deep CB: Louisville
LOL turd

Brandon Spikes from your own backyard (98' champion) played for Crest then Florida and end up with Patriots for some time. He didn't stay in STATE!

Heel yes we all now see how the last game ended with Harris at the helm. You came on here slamming Grier from the beginning and proclaiming Harris the superior talent because he played for Booker T Washington High. Harris is a good athlete but not elite as a QB in the SEC.

Early in the game too many three and out series. Would not stand in the pocket and rolled out throwing on the run. Cannot see over the 6'4 linemen's heads because is actually 5'10 but listed at 5'11. Completed two passes of his ten I believe late in the game. Went 0-6 trailing late in the fourth, then threw a two yard pass with less than a minute when he needed to go down field. Took multiple sacks and had intentional grounding.

Better than Grier? Wow.

Harris had his own problems this year and last year. Accused of sexual battery but dropped after the female student went home to her parents to discuss moving forward. Not saying he was guilty but he made a bad choice in what he was doing that late night. Then he gets suspended for a game this year. Hopefully he turns the corner.

I believe you had a problem reading. I stated that with similiar talent the home state boy will get the Benifit of the doubt over the out of state guy. As you stated Harris screwed up several times and is still there. Grier messed up once and is gone. We will see if there is a spot for him 2 years from now.

Thanks for providing more proof.

I believe you had a problem reading. I stated that with similiar talent the home state boy will get the Benifit of the doubt over the out of state guy. As you stated Harris screwed up several times and is still there. Grier messed up once and is gone. We will see if there is a spot for him 2 years from now.

That might have been what you meant to say? but you said:

" If history proves true he eventually rides the bench in obscurity as most high profile NC recruits do when they leave the state"

Wish all you want Heel yes. Most elite players from this state will select out of state elite programs. When the ACC best teams are North Carolina teams that will change. But the fact is NC schools don't get top 250 athletes from Texas, Florida, Georgia, California, and others. Even South Carolina and Clemson have out recruited schools in state for our kids. Now I have to end this convo- I have an African American Studies class paper to pick up and turn in.

Reactions: 1Twister
@nepsy Great list. Lots of players successful leaving the state.

David Moore (2012/2010 state champ at Butler) Red shirt sophomore starter now at Ball State also.
Isaac Stewart (Butler)- Starting to get into the rotation as a RS Freshman.
RJ Blanton (Butler)- Starter at Notre Dame/Minnesota Vikings.
Eddie Whitley (Butler)- Starter at VT/Arizona Cardinals
Jarret Boykin (Butler)- Starter at VT/Green Bay Packers

Isaac Stewart is at Louisville, Wiseman forgot to pen in the school. His borther, Austin Stewart, was a full time starter as a senior at Texas Tech and started some as a junior with a lot of PT.

I thought one of the best all around players I watched play in 2009 was Dechane Durante from Vance. Did not get offers from the Big 4. Went to Northern Illinois and started three seasons making All MAC. He played in three bowl games including the Orange Bowl.

Last edited:

Way to go high school coaches.

Quarterback Will Grier will transfer from Florida, the school announced Saturday.

"Will came to me about exploring his options to transfer. We will support him and help him in anyway we can," coach Jim McElwain said in a statement. "This has been very difficult on him and obviously he is looking for a fresh start. We will always be there for him as will all Gators."
http://espn.go.com/college-football...nsfer-florida-gators-amid-one-year-suspension

riley ferguson after bouncing around from some transfer is heading to memphis. the school that just lost their coach.

stay home guys. plenty of options in state and good options in state.

Not sure why Grier wants to transfer from UF. He was entrenched as starter before the suspension and would have probably been the starter when he returned. Hope the kid doesnt get the reputation as a quitter.

riley ferguson after bouncing around from some transfer is heading to memphis. the school that just lost their coach.

Exactly! I would love to see all these kids stay home and make our State #1.

Riley Ferguson did not bounce around? He went to JUCO Coffeyville Community College were he was #3 in the nation in passing. Averaging 326.9 per game. He chose Memphis over numerous offers. If Grier does not get in trouble? He's a Heisman candidate next year. He along with his family decided to move on. Go wherever the love is, or what ever program you believe fits you. If that means going cross country. Best wishes! Numerous guys in North Carolina are doing exceptionally well out of state.

Todd Gurley seems to be doing ok in the NFL

ferguson didn't go to UT first then comunity college then memphis?

who am i thinking about if that isn't him?

how is the other guy that went to uga with gurley? I can't remember his name. for a reason.

When you are 18-22 years old you can have a substantial weigh gain without PEDS. Way too many variables to make a blanket statement that you can not. also many of the listed effects on supplements have not been enough peer review to be considered as perfect facts. That is why the would possible exists.

WhY TrANSfer? He Already USED up His REdShirt ... Two Years LEFt. I'M Guessing SOUth CArOlIna is on the Radar since MUSchamp Recruitedd HiM. It will be InterESTingz TO See WhERE he ends UP.

he was suspended for a year and up held on appeal.

Dads a coach, mom is a nutritionist (i heard), the entire strength and conditioning program at one of the riches schools in the country at his disposal and he makes a mistake taking a vitamin?
giphy.gif

ferguson didn't go to UT first then comunity college then memphis?

He went to Tenn than Juco. Than he had options. It's obvious that him and his family think differently than you.
It's hilarious how total strangers to the process give input on where they believe players should go. LOL!

WhY TrANSfer? He Already USED up His REdShirt ... Two Years LEFt. I'M Guessing SOUth CArOlIna is on the Radar since MUSchamp Recruitedd HiM. It will be InterESTingz TO See WhERE he ends UP.

will not be allowed to transfer to an sec school.

how is the other guy that went to uga with gurley? I can't remember his name. for a reason.[/Q

Keith Marshall has been injured his entire career. Has absolutely nothing to do with him choosing Ga over a Instate School. Jeb Blazevich starting TE for Ga out of Charlotte. will be high draft pick in the NFL.

Just say you don't like kids to leave the state? There is no argument that anyone can make that your success rate is better if you stay in state.

bj emmons is blowing up in the shrine bowl today.

anyone want to bet what is going to happen at bama?

curious nepsy, if 3 schools in as many years isn't "bouncing around" what would be?

He went through a process that all FBS guys have to make, when they make the decision to leave. I would not consider choosing a Juco than a home as bouncing around. You are familiar with the process of going to a Juco?

Michael Dyer, (Auburn, Arkansas State, Arkansas State Baptist, Louisville) That's bouncing around.

i would have liked to have him at unc out of high school but truth be told he should have went to duke.

even money would say ecu.

He went through a process that all FBS guys have to make, when they make the decision to leave. I would not consider choosing a Juco than a home as bouncing around. You are familiar with the process of going to a Juco?

Michael Dyer, (Auburn, Arkansas State, Arkansas State Baptist, Louisville) That's bouncing around.

3 schools in three years. you referenced a player that went 4 schools in 5 years.

I am not seeing your distinction.

3 schools good, 4 schools bad?

Come on man! Stop acting stupid. If you leave a FBS school you can either go Div 2 and play immediately or you can go FBS or FCS were you would have to sit out a year. Riley ferguson decided to go Juco. It's the same route numerous kids take. Cam Newton took the same route. Florida, Juco, Auburn and NFL.

You don't like kids playing out of state, so you're making some lame argument that kids who go JUCO are just jumping from school to school, when it's obvious Juco's are a minimum of 2 years than you move on...LMAO!

Riley wanted to transfer to Charlotte. I know his dad told me everything that was going on. Charlotte didn't want to take him because they had just signed a QB out of GA.

He went to juco and now will be at Memphis. Same route Cam Newton did.

As for Will, he really didn't want to leave Florida, but it was the right thing to do per his father.

Reactions: Hon Dines
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT