ADVERTISEMENT

Will anyone take them out in 2017?

Gunz, we might have kids on here who live in a trailer. Cant you attack me without attacking every one else. Jerk.

It don't matter where or what you live in , as long as the person is happy! There is no reason ever for anyone to look down upon anyone for what their house is or isn't!!

Reactions: wncbowhunter
LMAO MIC would not beat Crest neither would Cramer..next thing ya know Cramer would beat Shelby. Get real. They're 1a by numbers..but not by the way they acquire players.

Who said MICS could be Crest or Cramer could be Shelby? Stop it. I made a simple statement that Cramer will beat KM and Crest. That's very realistic making it that they do play each other. All that extra stuff you can have.

Well good for you, that is the first step to quitting, acknowledgement of your problem. I'm proud of you NCmole, only 11 more steps. Good luck.
All Cherokee County high schools combined barely equal 3A numbers, you're a moron.

Last edited:
Reactions: NC nole fan
Gunz, we might have kids on here who live in a trailer. Cant you attack me without attacking every one else. Jerk.
Bk its nothing wrong with living in a trailer. My best friend lives in one, he even graded to a double wide. Now you cant tell that dude nothing. I wish I had one cause this 4 car garage I have gets old. Time for change :D:D:D

As always Murphy should be at the top playing 1a with 3A numbers. Congrats on not such an accomplishment that you haven't even pulled off yet.. Murphy biggest win is having Gentry in deep with the NCHSAA.

R-ville must have something in the water over there....I think it might be a little bitter :D

You do know Graham is terrible right?

Stuart Cramer beat East Gaston 51 to 13. The score was 40-7 at halftime. I know East Gaston isn't world beaters. My point Stuart Cramer Defense is serious.

Now if MICS would have scheduled the sisters of the poor in week 2 you would have complained. They played a serious opponent and lost. They can't do nothing but get better.

No you're missing the entire point. Good teams dont get blown away by other good teams. Average to bad teams do. I.E Scotland/Mallard Creek, Freedom/Shelby, Mt. Tabor/N.Davidson. I could go on an on but you get my point

No you're missing the entire point. Good teams dont get blown away by other good teams. Average to bad teams do. I.E Scotland/Mallard Creek, Freedom/Shelby, Mt. Tabor/N.Davidson. I could go on an on but you get my point

Didn't Murphy lose to Franklin 42-7 last year?? You talking about a week 2 lost for a 1A to a school thats 3AA. My point was that MICS got hammered for playing a weak schedule last year and once they could do something about it they scheduled a bigger and better team. They gave up a total of 31 points on special teams alone. Most of the first half it was back and forth 14-12. I know what I saw. The mistakes they made will fix itself over the course of a season. The same thing happened to them last year and they fixed those mistakes. It's just not that big of deal. I get your point but it's a lot more season to go.

If MICS can fix the special teams mistakes they will be a problem. Giving up 31 points on special teams in game they lost by 31 can't be overlooked.

As always Murphy should be at the top playing 1a with 3A numbers. Congrats on not such an accomplishment that you haven't even pulled off yet.. Murphy biggest win is having Gentry in deep with the NCHSAA.
Oh the excuses

I wouldn't count Mitchell out of the race just yet. Although I'm a firm believer in Murphy's strength this season, Mitchell lost a lot less from last year, and had the skills players to match the bulldogs. Murphy's dominate O line is what made the difference in the western final game, and they are having to rebuild it this season. If this game were played in ledger, it could have been a different outcome. The Mountaineers are past hungry, we are STARVING for a banner. Not that Murphy will be any less hungry tho...
Well the game was at ledger, and guess there still starving for a banner. You can always get one made at office depot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT