ADVERTISEMENT

Will anyone take them out in 2017?

North Rowan went 11-3 and made the third round in 2A last year . Lost a lot on D, but have a 1300 yard rusher back. Will be a tough out in 1AA bracket.
I hope they do make some noise and help 1AA west represent in title game. Due West Montgomery epic collapse/ choke, never got off the bus

Rich: MIC was suppose to be at North Stanly scrimmage next Thurs but pulled out....know why? Bears are coming down and I wanted to see the Raptors

Reactions: BK13T-$
I'm sure NR athletes may compare favorable to MICA. Should be an interesting year

MIC ran away. Lmao.

That what happens with those type of people. Lol.

MIC ran away. Lmao.

That what happens with those type of people. Lol.
Ran away??. You and your knights will get your shot. It's gone be the worst the defeat in the history of your program. Ol Rich is back to wearing his mink coat. I want ROBBINSVILLE worst than anybody. 100 points if we can, a running clock by the 1st quarter.

Oh don't worry, you will get all of Murphy that you want! Careful what you wish for lest you get it!
I didn't know if it would be possible this year. But after a full evaluation. MICS is back at it throwing bombs in the 4th. Up 50 pts with 30 seconds remaining. Ol Rich is back in rare form. The "Boogyman" is coming.

Reactions: NC nole fan
Can't wait to start the season, MICS is more impressive in pads. LB core is deeper than I thought. With an ex-NFL LB coaching them up. MICS wants to see ROBBINSVILLE, Mitchell, Murphy on there road to state. Give mountain ball the shut mouth. Till following year then do it again.
I doubt Murphy will be getting any shut mouth this season, you might get your chance next year.

Reactions: NC nole fan
Honestly Ol'Rich loves to talk trash. But I'm hold off on Murphy till we meet again. I respect them and they respect us. But for all you other slew foot, molasses speed built teams in the valley. MICS will be slapping you down one by one. Last year you got a sample of what MICS was all about. This year it's straight to the point.

ROBBINSVILLE we want you bad cant wait to me you. The silverspoons wanna invite you for dinner. We'll spare no expense the bill will over 80. It'll be enough for ESPN to mention us.

Michelle ol mountie has hyped you up so much. Its only right we take you out for dinner. On nice cool Friday night under the lights.

I have a lot of respect for Murphy and I believe they should be the favorite to repeat again but the way some of you all are talking we shouldn't even have a 1A season. Just crown Murphy champs in June. I'm a firm believer in letting things play out on the field. Again I agree they should be favorites but I'm not crowning them champs right now. IMO there is a few schools that could upset Murphy come that time with the right situation. Last year should have showed you that in the MICS game. Mitchell and Cherokee are both teams that could upset Murphy this year. Cherokee has a lot of talent with experience and production returning. Mitchell is Mitchell and if Murphy doesn't bring the A-Game they could go down in that matchup. MICS I'm here to tell you despite popular belief they're still loaded and faster then last year. They graduated two good players but they have several younger players that can fill those shoes. Last but not least Thomas Jefferson. Thomas Jefferson have several Shelby transfers that sat out last year that are straight ballers. Add in the QB it could get interesting. Let the season begin. Happy high school football season fellas.

MIC lost BIG tonight. Not sure if they're all the hype some posters make them out to be

MIC lost BIG tonight. Not sure if they're all the hype some posters make them out to be

MICS Special Teams killed them they gave up 28 points on special teams turnovers and thats counting 2 punt blocks for touchdowns. MICS will be just fine. They played a 3A program that just threw bodys at them. People who actually attend the game know the score does not tell it all. MICS was down two starting OL and they still kept it close 12 to 14 with 2 mins to go in the first half. That's when the first punt block came. For the most part after seeing the first half I don't see too many times muscling MICS. The second half the 1A vs 3A numbers became clear. MICS had a few starters go out with cramps and Stuart Cramer pounced on that.

MICs is just fine folks. I give them credit for playing a 3A team. Stuart Cramer is for real guys. They may win a loaded 3A conference. No shame in MICS challenging them. All the special teams issues will be worked out by mid season.

Boy o boy I hate excuses. I remember when 1a Thomasville beat 4a Davie Co. Multiple times never heard either team make excuses.

Personally I think MICS is grossly overrated. They were beaten soundly by a "good" not great team. Cramer would be lucky to place 4th in their conference so dont try to over hype them because they whoop MICS ass. LMAO

All that preseason talk was for nothing.

Boy o boy I hate excuses. I remember when 1a Thomasville beat 4a Davie Co. Multiple times never heard either team make excuses.

Personally I think MICS is grossly overrated. They were beaten soundly by a "good" not great team. Cramer would be lucky to place 4th in their conference so dont try to over hype them because they whoop MICS ass. LMAO

All that preseason talk was for nothing.

No excuses just my opinion. You all complained about them having a weak schedule last year and now they play a bigger and better team and it's something else. What MICS did was get battled tested early. In the big scheme of things they can throw that game out come playoff seeding time.

You will be very wrong about Stuart Cramer. They got depth and a mean defense. Looking at a score is one thing and being at the game is another. I'm just not worried about a week 2 lost to a 3A school. Just like last year MICS had a lot to workout and they did. Let's not forget you haters said the same thing at the same time last year in week 2. Once the playoffs hit BUTT CHEEKS was tight and sweaty.

lol you lost by 33 to good school.

So you think they're better than Crest, Kings Mountain or Huss. Man stop. Yall not making noise. Yall just got washed

Reactions: BK13T-$
lol you lost by 33 to good school.

So you think they're better than Crest, Kings Mountain or Huss. Man stop. Yall not making noise. Yall just got washed

Enjoy the moment my friend. They will beat Crest and KM. Huss will be a good game. Have you seen Stuart Cramer play this year? If not you're talking out of your ass. This team is legit.

They better have their big boy pants on come playoff time because Murphy is waaaay ahead of the curve this year. Ask Franklin (and Pisgah).

If Murphy improves at the same clip as last season (as the season goes along) and like they do most years, they are gonna be a beast come playoff time.

Let's hope for a healthy season and playoff time will tell.

Thats funny, not. I own my house. Pay in full. How about you Gunz. #$liver $poons!!

But, living in a trailer in graham county would be better than living in a mansion in ur area.

#ArmPitOfN.C.!!!

LMAO MIC would not beat Crest neither would Cramer..next thing ya know Cramer would beat Shelby. Get real. They're 1a by numbers..but not by the way they acquire players.

As always Murphy should be at the top playing 1a with 3A numbers. Congrats on not such an accomplishment that you haven't even pulled off yet.. Murphy biggest win is having Gentry in deep with the NCHSAA.

Reactions: RichBlackman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT