Why Does Tarboro Just Keeps Winning

Why Does Tarboro Keep Winning

• 2A numbers on their roster @ 60 this year

• Coaching

• Large area to pull the best players from

• Pulling players from outside there district

• All the above

Results are only viewable after voting.
I will say I did the poll to fast and would have left out one choice and added 1 or 2 more. Polls mean nothing and are don for fun. I tried to delete a choice and add 2 more but couldn't find a way. I did get the coach in it and it got the most votes but the others were all basically the same. All the above almost matched the Coach. I don't do many polls and did that one to fast. Tarboro ruled the East this year. Congrats .

TD-Friday, let's set the record straight. A talented team from East Surry won a State Championship today. Period. None of your posts had one thing to do with that. You are simply trying to get a little attention with your posts. It is sad, should not the attention be focused on the players and coaches that actually contributed to that title? Come on man, let it go.
I am so happy you are a mind reader. So don't go saying you are a mind reader. I know what I was doing and you don't have the years of being in management 30 plus years and 9 years with a newspaper that I have. I do my research and think out what I want to do way before I d it. So go to bed and leave what I do in your dreams because I don't lie and DON"T call me one. You only playoff other people's posts and I have never seen you start a thread so I see you as a leach sucking off other people's posts.. Go to bed and dream you can have a team that can do what East Surry and Mount Airy also Tarboro does. My intentions were what I said and you can't even dream of things I come up with. You wimp don't accuse me of something you can't come up with yourself ! ! People like you, feeding off other posts, I feel sorry for people that set back and never be a part of this board until you get jealous of someone that is here and keeps up with what is going on !

I am so happy you are a mind reader. So don't go saying you are a mind reader. I know what I was doing and you don't have the years of being in management 30 plus years and 9 years with a newspaper that I have. I do my research and think out what I want to do way before I d it. So go to bed and leave what I do in your dreams because I don't lie and DON"T call me one. You only playoff other people's posts and I have never seen you start a thread so I see you as a leach sucking off other people's posts.. Go to bed and dream you can have a team that can do what East Surry and Mount Airy also Tarboro does. My intentions were what I said and you can't even dream of things I come up with. You wimp don't accuse me of something you can't come up with yourself ! ! People like you, feeding off other posts, I feel sorry for people that set back and never be a part of this board until you get jealous of someone that is here and keeps up with what is going on !

You seem a little angry, did my post hit too close to the truth? Thank you for proving my point, over a dozen "I" statements. You even felt it necessary to tell us your qualifications. I do occasionally start a post, but unlike you I don't make them about myself. I also have sympathy for you, it is sad that it seems you must live through this board. If I was a mind reader yours would be very simple. It would be a child's board book. The difference would be that instead of "See Spot run." , it would be "Look at me." Finally, could you please tell me where I called you a liar? I seemed to have missed that.

Last edited:
Reactions: DaBluePrint1
You seem a little angry, did my post hit too close to the truth? Thank you for proving my point, over a dozen "I" statements. You even felt it necessary to tell us your qualifications. I do occasionally start a post, but unlike you I don't make them about myself. I also have sympathy for you, it is sad that it seems you must live through this board. If I was a mind reader yours would be very simple. It would be a child's board book. The difference would be that instead of "See Spot run." , it would be "Look at me." Finally, could you please tell me where I called you a liar? I seemed to have missed that.
Yes, when someone calls me a lier it does hit a nerve. That was my plan and if you can't accept it then I don't really care but I am no a lier ...........

Why is this guy trying to take credit for the East Surry win? Lol
Why is this guy trying to take credit for the East Surry win? Lol
Would you go back and read the post and pay close attention to the last sentence or two. Nowhere does it say I took credit, it says I did the thread but did not know if my reasons worked or not. In other words, I was not taking credit because I don't know if it helped at all but it was my intentions when I started the thread and keep it going. So some people read and think just what they want to whether it 100% says what they want to think. So once again, I don't know if it helped or not but I thought at the time it was a good idea to go with it. East Surry is not my team, I pull for the NWC & the west in the state championship games. I got the idea from them beating Reidsville. Everyone was saying Reidsville was on a different level and East Surry could not beat them and East Surry went and showed everyone was wrong.

Yes, when someone calls me a lier it does hit a nerve. That was my plan and if you can't accept it then I don't really care but I am no a lier ...........

Do you know a lier is a person or object who is in a horizontal position? You keep dodging the main question , should the attention be on you or the team? Also, why do you keep retelling what you did?

Funny, you got the idea from posts about East and Reidsville. So you are "a leach sucking off other people's posts" ? I guess that means you hate yourself? Thanks for let us all know.

Last edited:
Do you know a lier is a person or object who is in a horizontal position? You keep dodging the main question , should the attention be on you or the team? Also, why do you keep retelling what you did?

Funny, you got the idea from posts about East and Reidsville. So you are "a leach sucking off other people's posts" ? I guess that means you hate yourself? Thanks for let us all know.
You still can't read. I got the idea on my own because no one gave ES a chance to beat Reidsville. So stop playing to be stupid just to get attention. Try and start a thread of your own that gets attention instead of getting your attention from my thread. By the way, you are helping to up the views on my thread looking for wats to put me down. Hey man , I am as up as I can be, LOL ;););)

You still can't read. I got the idea on my own because no one gave ES a chance to beat Reidsville. So stop playing to be stupid just to get attention. Try and start a thread of your own that gets attention instead of getting your attention from my thread. By the way, you are helping to up the views on my thread looking for wats to put me down. Hey man , I am as up as I can be, LOL ;););)
By the way, I do give you someone that will talk to you. :););)

Thanks again, you have again proven the validity of my point. You tell me to "start a thread of my own that gets attention". Not everyone starts threads to get attention, most start them for an exchange of information or seeking others opinions. I don't know of anybody that does it to increase their views. It would never cross my mind to check my number of views. The only people I know of that keep up with their number of views are you and teenage girls.

Thanks again, you have again proven the validity of my point. You tell me to "start a thread of my own that gets attention". Not everyone starts threads to get attention, most start them for an exchange of information or seeking others opinions. I don't know of anybody that does it to increase their views. It would never cross my mind to check my number of views. The only people I know of that keep up with their number of views are you and teenage girls.
And then there are people like you that get their attention off of riding the backs of other people. You love trying to get me riled up so you will have someone to argue with you. LOL .... Find someone else who cares for your antics ! I sure don't care for them. Have a good day.

And then there are people like you that get their attention off of riding the backs of other people. You love trying to get me riled up so you will have someone to argue with you. LOL .... Find someone else who cares for your antics ! I sure don't care for them. Have a good day.

Antics? The only antic I have seen since we lost Rich was some guy that suddenly started pulling for his rivals team and tried to stir the pot to give himself some "views". Just out of curiosity have you noticed how many likes you have on this page? I think I have seen a small bit of mature growth in you. So far you haven't sobbed that "this is my last post" or cried to the mods that the bad man is picking on me and should be banned. Doesn't that sound real familiar?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT